5 - Soft and Precious

☻♡

☻♡

5 - Soft and Precious

Michael cheekily made his way into the house's gym. Although he had no motive to work out at the moment, Michael didn't mind watching as his boyfriend flexed his muscles and was covered in sweat.

His green eyes laid onto Calum who wasn't doing anything that crazy yet, just being arm weights.

Calum looked up from the sudden noise, instantly knowing Michael's purpose for being in there. It was a classic and reoccurring thing for Michael to try to 'sneak in' to watch Calum work out, even if he made no effort to not get caught.

Calum placed the weights down, quickly taking a sip of water before he playfully waved at his boyfriend who had large, widened eyes due to the site in front of him.

Only wearing work out shorts, Michael was defiantly enjoying the naked chest of Calum.

With a large, seductive grin on his face, Calum motioned for his boyfriend to come over to him.

"You look so hot." Michael stated seductively, running his pale hands down Calum's naked chest, admiring the brunette with everything that he had.

Calum was a beauty in himself, glowing within his tan, tattooed skin underneath the violent sunlight. He was fit and full of muscles that always had Michael's mouth watering.

"Says you, baby." Calum hummed when he watched Michael fall into desire and appreciation for him, "You'll always be my precious."

"Aw, Cal." Michael giggled from the loving eyes Calum was giving him, moving his hands up his chest to instead settle on his shoulders to pull him into a large hug.

Calum easily wrapped his strong arms around the other, accepting this moment of affection. He loved how Michael was a combination of countless things. He could be seductive and slutty, but also soft and passionate at the same time.

When the two were together they could make just about anything romantic. Even though Calum was half naked and sweating and even though Michael was lounging in his house clothes, they stood there in each other's arms, swaying lightly as if they were dancing even with no music playing out loud for them.

"I missed this." Calum said honestly, interrupting the comforting silence.

"Missed what?" Michael asked interested, not bothering to move out of Calum's arms because he knew that the other had all of his attention on him. He would always hear him.

"Missed it just being us and not having to act like some badass couple for the world to see. I like having you all to myself and seeing you all soft and precious."

"I missed it too." Michael nodded softly after he heard Calum's words, tightening the hug, "As much as I like the big, bad boss Calum...I also love the big softy Calum."