Kaiden's getting up fast but before I can react too I feel my hair being pulled back by a hand from the broken window.

"Genesis!"

Kaiden shouts and I scream as I'm dragged out of the window.

I see the mask figure start laying punches into Kaiden's face and I shout.

"Kaiden!"

He gets a few punches in as well, almost getting the upper hand until the masked man's other arm rises, holding something big.

And then smashes it into Kaiden's face, knocking him out.

I scream but it gets cut off when the person behind me pushes a cloth into my face, still holding my hair back roughly.

My screams are muffled behind the cloth but I don't stop trying to fight and wiggle out of their hold.

Then the dizziness starts to set it.

No no no no.

The masked man gets out of the car and walks towards us.

"I'll carry her" he says right before everything goes black.

____

When I gain consciousness again, my hands are tied behind my back and I'm laying down.

I blink my eyes rapidly, looking around.

I realize I'm in some van.

My heart starts beating hard.

Kidnapped.

I was fucking Kidnapped.

Oh God, oh God no.

I start breathing heavily, hyperventilating.

"G"

I freeze.

I turn my head and look up.

Making eye contact with Lukas.

I gasp and sit up fast, pushing myself away from him.

He- he-

I can't even say it.

I feel a ache of betrayal in my chest.

He has the audacity to look sad.

"Genesis, you don't understand-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shout in disbelief, scoffing.

"You- this is why you came all the way here, to kidnap me? Are you serious!!" I scream.

My eyes tear up as I look at the guy I once cared about, the guy I once gave everything to.

He grips his hair roughly, his face is covered in fresh bruises and I'm curious to what happened for a second and then I remember he fucking kidnapped me.

"Those bruises? That's nothing compared to what's going to happen to you when they find me" I sneer, gesturing to my brothers.

I see him gulp nervously.

He should be.

"I had to you don't get it, I- I was arrested and I was going to do time, years. But then this old guy with a accent came to me, said he could get me out of it if-" he trails off, looking at me in guilt.