26. I'll kill him

I stay frozen in fear as Jack stares me down.

A sick look of pleasure on his face.

He still has his hand on my mouth I stopped trying yell through it a while go.

I just watch him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm gonna move my hand and you won't scream, alright or I swear to god I'll make this so much worse for you" He says it with a smile on his face.

He's enjoying this.

I don't nod or anything.

Just stay frozen.

Why can't I move?

He slowly removes his hand and I breathe out my mouth.

I still have the shower Curtin tight across my body, holding it so hard my fist starts to ache.

Jack then reaches for my hand that's still holding the Curtin and he tugs on it.

"Drop it" he whispers roughly, I turn my head when his disgusting breath blows on my face.

I look to the side at the bathroom sink, my eyes just staring ahead with no emotion.

When he tugs on it again, this time more roughly, the Curtin falls away.

I go to slowly cover my body with my hands but he grips them harshly, finger nails digging into my skin.

I wince.

"No... I want to see"

He pushes my hand away and steps back a little.

Eying my body.

I don't look at his face, I look at the wall behind him.

I'm still frozen.

I don't bother trying to scream, he's too close and he'll stop me in second.

I don't think I'll be able to anyway.

My mouth doesn't seem to open.

I'm just so shocked this is happening.

This has never happened to me before.

Out of all the shitty things that has happened to me I didn't expect this would happen.

Jack just stands there looking at me, lust feeling his eyes.

His reaches out and his fingers skim my ribs, I tense my stomach.

He lets out a groan "the things I'm gonna do to you"

My eyes start to fill with even more tears.

His hand starts to rise to my chest but a distant shout stops him.

"Jack! Where are you man!"

Xander.

Jack curses and pulls his hand back.

He groans, disappointed he didn't have enough time to fucking rape me.

He gives my body one last look before stepping back and looking at my face.

"Don't think about telling Xander, he wouldn't even believe you anyway" he snorts

"The others won't either, they don't even know you. Your just the girl they took in because poor daddy died. They don't care about you."

His words send pain to my heart.

Deep down I think my brothers care about me but then there's my brain telling me they just feel bad for me.