5. Bunch of pricks

Like I mentioned before.

I am not a morning person.

That's why I'm laying down and debating weather or not to murder the person on the other side of my door that won't stop knocking.

"Genesis? Are you awake, breakfast is ready." I don't recognize their voice so this must be another brother I haven't met.

I grumble a few curse words before crawling out of my very warm, very comfortable bed.

Way comfier then my old one.

I look at the clock that's on my bedside table, six o'clock....I've never been up that early before

I'm rubbing my eyes as I open the door, looking through my one blurry eye at the stranger.

He looks similar to Zach, he's also wearing a suit, why is he wearing a suit at six in the morning? It's hurting my eye balls.

He smiles but it's awkward and obviously forced.

"My name is Zayden, second eldest brother, nice to finally see you Genesis." he introduced himself.

I nod my head at him, yawning.

"Zachariah wants you at breakfast, you have five minutes to get ready and come down." Zayden informs, voice all professional.

He walks away without another word.

Get ready? If he thinks I'm putting on a suit too he's funny.

I open the door to my black and white bathroom, grabbing the unopened toothbrush and toothpaste.

As I'm brushing, getting rid of the nasty smell of cigarettes on my breath I look around the bathroom.

It's huge, just like the rest of the house, oh, well apartment, penthouse place whatever.

Huge shower that looks the same size as my old bathroom back in cottonwood falls.

Bathtub that looks about the size of a laundry room.

I admit it's nice but I really do not fit in here, with my old raggedy clothes, cheap phone, cheap everything.

Zachariah and Graham were probably judging me the second they saw me.

I spit out the toothpaste and wash my face, the cold water waking me up more.

I put my hair into a messy bun because my hairbrush isn't here, Zach said all my belongings have been packed but I have no idea where it all is.

I walk out of my room, still wearing the same clothes as last night since I have nothing else to change into.

I walk into the kitchen and see three men seated at the dinning table, Zachariah, Zayden and Graham.

Zach spots me and beckons me over with his hand.

I stroll over and sit down in a seat, just a second later a plate is being placed in front of me by a man, who's dressed like a waiter.

I look down at the plate, my mouth watering at the eggs and bacon and pancakes with syrup.

I'm starving I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

I dig in straight away not bothering to even greet my brothers.

I hum as I chew the pancakes, they taste like heaven.

I'm oblivious to the three pairs of eyes looking my way, one of them with a small smile and the other two blank.

I freeze when I hear a throat clear, my fork halfway to my open mouth.