27. Dead man walking

Kaiden

A few moments later I'm out of the library and storming down the hallway to the football field.

Where Jack will be at practice.

Disgusting piece of shit.

Hearing Genesis's voice break as she told me what he did to her.

My heart dropped, it actually pained me to hear that.

Hear the sadness and fear in her voice.

And then anger took over.

I pulled Gen off my lap, sat her back in her chair and told her to stay there and I left.

When I get to the field my eyes wonder around, looking for a scrawny blonde head.

I spot him standing next to Xander.

My feet are moving at rapid paste and I see a few of the guys looking at me.

Jack spots me walking towards him and he furrows his brows, his eyes then widen when he sees the look on my face.

A look that says he's going to die.

When I'm in front of him, I'm grabbing ahold of his jersey and throwing him to the ground.

Then I stand over him and pound into his face with my fist.

Over and over again.

He's shouting and trying to push me off but fails miserably.

His face is already covered in blood and it makes me grin.

Fucker deserves this pain.

I suddenly see Xander coming up from the side of me and I stand and push him back before he has a chance to stop me.

"Stay the fuck back, Blackwell" I seethe, if I have to knock him out I will, I don't care if he's Gen's brother.

He's got a confused and angry face on "Get the fuck off him and I won't knock you on your ass"

I snort.

I've beaten his ass before and I'll do it again.

"You know what he did, Blackwell" I spit at him, my eyes wild "you know what he did!" I shout it this time and grab onto Jack and pull him up.

I hit him in the face and lets out a cry.

He can't stand anymore, I'm the only thing that's holding him up right.

I grab his face roughly and turn it into the direction of Xander.

"Go on Jack, tell you're best friend what you did" I say darkly, shaking his head roughly when he doesn't corporate.

Blood spills out his mouth, his eyes dropping "i-i"

"I-i" I mock him before punching him in the face hard.

He groans and sobs, snot falling from his nose.

The bruises are already starting to form.

"Just let him go man!" Xander sighs annoyed.

I laugh, he won't be saying that when he finds out what his best buddy did.

"Jaack" I taunt, stretching out his name "Tell him"

"Tell him what you did to his sister" I growl, pushing Jack to the floor and kicking him in the ribs.

I hear a crack and he screams.

There's a small crowd of football players watching us, keeping a distance.

Some recoiling back and winching when I land blows on Jack.