Even though I offered to do the task for him, the boy still refused to look at me, let alone speak to me. This is my fucking house, where does he get off at ignoring me?

"You know what, fuck it." I toss down the towel on the boy's head as I leave the kitchen. Before I go upstairs, I turn to see if he would say something now that I offended him, but he only takes the towel off his head and use it to scrub on another floor tile.

When I reach my room upstairs, I slip off my clothes and flop down on my large bed. The next morning, I'm awakened by shelly who tells me my father has finally arrived and wishes to have breakfast with his family. As I get up, she tells me that I should probably take a shower, but I only shake my head in refusal.

Shelly's been our maid for as long as I was alive, I adored her very much but this morning, I was too tired to even give her the least bit of acknowledgement.

"Hun, your mother is very upset about what happened last night and has told your father all about it. Do you really think it's smart coming downstairs like this?"

"Shelly, please. Not now."

She lets out a breath in disapproval.

"Yes Mr. London sir, whatever you say."

Being the head maid of our establishment, she calls in two other maids to help me get changed before leaving the room. Both of the maids were in their late thirties, they changed me every morning and dressed me, so I was used to them seeing me completely naked. They changed me into a thin white dress shirt and formal black pants but once I asked for them to leave, I took everything off once more and changed into an old robe I had for years.

When I came out my room, their faces went pale. During this time, I was very rebellious and always gave my mother a hard time. Now that my father was home, she probably thought she'd get a break but that wasn't the case. Me and my father have never been on good terms, especially since he likes to take his anger out on me by beating the shit out of me. So of course, I wouldn't look my best for someone who abuses me every chance he gets.

As I finally reach downstairs to the kitchen, I was surprised to see how well the maid from last night cleaned. The rotten smell that was once in the room was now gone, everything smelled of fresh daisies in the summer.

My parents were in the middle of catching up when I suddenly came in and took a seat on the far end of the table. With my father being on the other side, I had no choice but to see his disappointed face every time I looked up. He was in his late forties with the same dirty blonde hair as mine, only difference being was his looked freshly groomed while I.........will I just looked a mess.

"Morning son, your mother has been telling me all about the fun things you've been doing since I was away."

My mother refused to look at me the whole time as my father ridiculed me. I sat at the table bored until one of our maids refilled my cup with apple juice. As I looked up to thank them, I was met with beautiful hazel orbs making my mouth part open slightly. The maid raised a hand to cover their nose with a disgusted look on their face. I quickly shut my mouth realizing I hadn't showered or even brushed my teeth like Shelly told me to.

"Thanks," I finally thanked them. The maid was actually just the boy from last night, I hadn't realized how lovely his eyes were since I was intoxicated last night.

The boy surprised me when he suddenly thanked me," You're welcome Mr. London." His voice was gentle and sweet, even as he looked at me, his eyes were filled with nothing but adoration. That's when I realized he was just putting on a show since we were in front of others. If we weren't, he'd just simply ignore me, not even willing to look me in the eye.