Chapter 31

"What was that noise? August!" Angus yells as he knocks on the door.

James smirks as he parts my ass cheeks with his large hands, rubbing them gently. I cling onto his chest, digging my nails into his shoulders. He keeps me up with one hand as he uses the other to slip off his pajama pants, revealing his stiff erection. I gulp knowing what he was planning.

I push his chest away from me with both hands as I knit my brows together," J-James, my brother's right outside this door!" I whimper but he just smirks as if all this is funny to him.

He lines himself up with my exposed entrance," Then you better keep quiet."

With that, he shoves his thick length into me, piercing my soul! I gasp as I cling forward back onto his shoulders, trying to keep myself up.

Angus tries for the handle again while yelling," August, are you okay!"

James grabs onto my ass, bouncing it up and down on his dick. He buries his head on my shoulder, his hair tickling me. I clench tightly around him as I cry out," I-I'm fine A-Angus."

"It doesn't sound like it," he replies back. 'God why won't he just leave? This is what I get for always being depressed around him, he's always checking up on me. '

James groans into my shoulder before pulling away from me to examine my yearning expression.

"Yes, that look right there. So, fucking hot," he whispers before connecting our lips. I moan into the kiss quietly. He's able to easily carry me while fucking me senselessly, his hair is all sweaty, some strands fall in front of his eyes, giving him a dangerous look. I caress his stubble gently pulling him deeper into the kiss, it feels so good that I pay no attention to Angus who knocks on the door repeatedly.

James finally breaks the kiss; my lips sore from the roughness of it. He presses my back on the door as he licks the cloth covering my chest. I can feel his warm mouth over my nipples, making them hard and sensitive.

I want to enjoy this as much as he is, but the thought of Angus being right near the door just doesn't sit right with me. I have to send him away.

"Angus," I say tiredly.

"Yeah?"

"I-I-I promise you I'm fine. You know how emotional I g-get sometimes. Just go back to sleep," I mutter. James's dark gaze watches me as he sucks my clothed nipples, rolling them with his tongue.

My face flushes red from the erotic sight.

Angus finally sighs and walks away from the door slowly. Once I hear him walking down the creaky stairs, I let out a moan. James's dick pulses from the sound, the sweat on his temples rolls down the sides of his face.

"Fuck you," I mumble.

His lips lift into a smile as he stops sucking my chest.

"You already are."

I jolt forward as he suddenly walks away from the door. He supports me by keeping his hold on my ass cheeks as he sits us down on the bed.

I sit on his lap, still with him in me. He tilts his head to the left and right as his hazy eyes scan me," He's finally gone, show me how much you want it."

I bite my bottom lip already knowing what he wants, but it's too embarrassing for me to do it on my own.

"P-Please," I whimper.

He cocks his eyebrow up while asking," Please what? You were just begging for me to stop so I am."

'He can't be serious! How am I supposed to do this myself? I've never done something like this before. '