Entrance Ceremony III

Shinso stepped into the chalk circle before looking at Aizawa who simply nodded, "Hey is your hair naturally red?"

"Without a dou-"

Shinso smirked as Kirishima's eyes glossed over, "Come over here and throw the ball as far as you can with your quirk."

Kirishima didn't hesitate to obey as he stepped into the circle and activated his quirk on his arm. It was an interesting sight to see a person's skin turn itself into a rock like material. Almost no one noticed Saya pull out a notebook and begin to furiously write down notes while muttering enough to created a soft humm in the background. Shinso handed the red head the ball and watched unamused as he chucked it as hard as he could which in the end wasn't as far as he hoped it would be.

"176 meters," Aizawa input the score into the tablet all teachers were provided.

A pair of gloves raised its hand to ask a question but spoke before even being aknowledged, "Um Mr. Aizawa what just happened?"

"Hitoshi's quirk is Brainwash, by having someone answer one of his questions he can give them simple commands they'll follow until the trance breaks. I told you all to use your quirks and this is a perfect example of it," Aizawa threw a ball over to his daughter. "Watch Saya closely everyone, this is what you're aiming for as students of the hero course."

"Thanks for putting me on the spot Dad!" Saya's eyes glared at her father who only gave his signature grin back which ended up scaring majority of the class.

Saya tossed the ball up into the air a few times before taking a lazy throwing stance in the chalk circle. With a small grunt she tossed the ball and watched it sail through the air with a sonic boom. She nodded with satisfaction and turned to see the rest of her class on their rear ends from being knocked over by the wind pressure and the ones with sensitive hearing cringing a bit. Saya made a mental note to hold back more next time.

"892.9 meters. This is what you kids have to catch up to and eventually surpass, as heroes you'll be expected to constantly prove your worth through your strength and abilities," Aizawa showed the class the tracker on the tablet.

Katsumi scoffed, "If that's all your quirk can do then they should shut down the Fenrir Branch before you embarrass yourself."

"That wasn't my quirk," Saya said quietly as she went back to her position beside Rumi and Shinso.

"Nothing has changed, why won't you do something about it? How long are you going to let us be afraid?"

Saya growled as she felt its cold grasp wrap around her neck. Ever since she had seen Katsumi it had been coming around more often. She hated those emotions that washed over her like a tidal wave. Anger, jealousy, fear, and worst of all longing.

"Hey you alright?" Rumi gently grasped Saya's shaking hand.

Saya calmed down at the rabbit girl's touch, "Yeah just exerted myself a bit too much."

-------------------

Kyoka Jiro was comfortable with her placement in the middle of the class between a frog like girl named Tsuyu Asui and a bird headed boy named Fumikage Tokoyami. What she wasn't comfotable with was the explosive blond who was currently raging about her placement as number 5 among the current rankings. On the other hand a certain invisible girl was trying to not have a nervous breakdown at the fact she came in last place.

The ones who had placed above Bakugo were the infamous Saya; whom most of the class was still feeling out; Shinso; who was a prime example of creative quirk use; Momo;  Jiro's best friend and one of the reccomendation test students; and finally a rabbit eared girl named Rumi who while seemingly aggressive was really just straightforward and a bit brash. Right below Bakugo were Ryuko and Ochako but both were currently accepting of their placements as it meant they needed to train more and get stronger.