9

When we woke from our nap, Joel was on his back, his head in his hands as he gazed at the ceiling. He was completely naked, with his semi-erect cock lying on his lower abs. He looked like an Adonis.

I rolled on my side, my head on his other bicep and observing his beauty as my fingers crossed traced his chest.

"Are you just going to stare all day?" he chuckled.

"Is that an option?"

"Just take a picture..."

"It will last longer," I finished the joke.

"I'm not kidding. But that is a classic. What do you want to do today?"

"I'm pretty sure I already said stare..."

"Mmhm. For real, though."

"So it's not an option," I flopped back on my back. "Let's see...."

"You didn't even undress," he observed as he rolled to his side.

"Nope. Someone wanted to get their cock sucked, so there's that," I said, turning my head toward him.

Joel leaned in and gave me a small kiss. His hand cupped my cheek as his thumb rubbed the smooth skin of my face.

I rolled back on my side and mirrored his actions. "I missed you," I whispered as the pad of my finger traced his full lower lip. "That girl you like is an idiot." I chuckled at the idea of the girl's loss being my gain. Then I realized he no longer needed the practice. "I guess you don't need to practice for her anymore, though. Unless you think she may..."

"Oh, well, the other guy may not happen," his fingers wrapped around my thigh and pulled it over his hip. "Maybe if I get really good at fucking..."

"Oh no, mister!" I mean, I did have to draw the line somewhere, right?

"Why not, Sadie? Is it the ex?"

"The ex? Ryan? Pfft! Hardly! No, it's just that I can't fuck a teenager. You have to understand that it isn't right, and it would get weird. Ya know?"

"No," he said as his hand skated up my thigh to my ass. "I don't know. But I do know that your tight pussy would love getting fucked by my huge cock. Yeah?"

"Joel," I said with a warning in my voice.

"Deny it, baby. Tell me your cunt wouldn't welcome my dick inside," his finger went between my legs and rubbed over my clit. "Tell me that greedy fucking pussy wo-"

"Joel," I said with a gasp as he inserted a finger in my vagina. He added more fingers as I clung to his shoulder. "Joel, God!"

His fingers were like magic in me. It was like he had been practicing just for me - to be my perfect match. Every movement made me clench around him as the pleasure rose to new heights.

"That could be my cock, baby," he whispered as another gasp of pleasure tore through me.

"It's too big..." I tightened my arms around him as he added his pinky, fucking me with four fingers. "Oh God, Joel!"

"That's it, babe. Take my fingers. It would be so much better with my cock inside you. Fucking you so hard..."

I came with his words and the fullness I felt. I hugged him close and rode out the orgasm. But he was right that it could have been better. I wanted him inside me so badly that it was all I could do not to beg him for what he promised.

"I won't pressure you. You know that, right?" Joel said as he moved a sweaty lock of hair from my cheek.

"Yeah," I said, pulling back and looking at his face. "This is wrong, though, Joel."