5

I moaned at his words but knew I was too shy to do something as he pictured. "I don't know," I said. "But I enjoy what we are doing."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm," I said, facing him with my head propped in my hand. "What are you going to do to me now, Joel?" I asked with a breathiness that was unlike me. It sounded seductive and aroused.

"Well, I, uh..." His eyes flitted over my face and then down my body. He seemed to want to say something that wasn't part of our agreement. "I want to touch you with my fingers. All over."

"I'd like that," I said as I looked over his face, trying to understand that look he just gave me.

"Don't look at me like that, Sadie," he said as his hand slid down my waist to my hip.

"I'm sorry. I just thought something was wrong," I said, straightening a loose curl on Joel's head.

He grabbed my hand and pinned it behind my back. His hot mouth came to my neck, and he spoke into my skin. "No touching. You are too tempting to touch me, too. I'm barely holding on here."

I felt his covered hard-on against my inner thigh, and I sighed, arching my back. My breasts pressed into his clothed chest, and my leg hitched over his hipbone.

"Sadie," he moaned into my neck.

I flexed my hips and realized his hard cock was at a perfect angle to dry hump, so I rubbed against him slowly. The friction on my core was driving my arousal higher. How could he come over for several weeks without cumming?

Perhaps he didn't really want to. Maybe he wasn't genuinely aroused by this. But I was, and at this moment, I wanted to see him unravel like me.

I mirrored his position, placing my head under his and my mouth on his corded neck. Then I hummed.

"Sadie," he hissed my name as his hold on my arm behind my back tightened, attempting to hold me back. "You're getting me too...excited."

"I'm sorry," I said without being apologetic. "My cunt really needs some friction."

"L-let me just use my hand," he panted as I continued to move and allowed my lips to linger on the sensitive skin on his neck. "You have to stop."

"Make me," I teased, hoping he would become aggressive. And it didn't fail.

Joel flipped me on my back and kept one hand behind me as he captured the other above my head. But my leg still held on to his hip, and he was now putting all his weight on my pussy. So I flexed my hips some more, grinding up into his cock.

He was looking down at me like he wanted something that he couldn't do or ask for. Then he let go of me and was down my body in seconds. His mouth was on my clit, sucking it hard, distracting me. Then his fingers entered me forcefully. Fucking three into me.

He was relentless, as though he was trying to fight something. When I finally came, he flopped beside me, his arm over his eyes.

"Sadie girl, you can't do that to me," he said breathlessly. "I'm already barely in control."

"I-I'm sorry," I said, coming down from my orgasm. "I was just really turned on."

"Really?" He sounded like he genuinely didn't believe me even though I'd cum for him for two weeks.

"Mmhm. You are very...sexy," I said the word softly so he could barely hear it.

"Sexy?" He said, rolling on his side. "You think I'm sexy?"

"Well, I wouldn't let you..."

"I thought you were being sweet," he said.

"I'm not that sweet," I giggled and turned to him. And when I met his eyes, it took all my reserved energy not to kiss him. I got up and put on a nearby robe. No kissing.