3

I didn't expect him to enter my house the next day. Well, part of me hoped. I had shaved and dressed in a nice outfit for work. But I still wasn't sure if he had enough - learned enough, that is.

And perhaps he had. Maybe he was just here to help around the house.

"Miss Sadie!?"

"Kitchen!" He snuck up behind me as the word left my mouth and wrapped his arms around my middle. I swatted him with the spoon in my hand. "None of that, Tiger," I said, trying to sound like the adult I was and not like a horny teen.

He turned me around. "You're no fun."

"Exactly," I said, rolling my eyes. "I made some pasta..."

"Yum. I'm starved," he said, taking the bowel off the counter and placing it on the table. "Ya know you were fun yesterday."

He found the forks and plates as I stood there, a little surprised. My ex would rather walk over hot coals than help me in the kitchen - or anywhere, for that matter. I told myself that was what I got for marrying a dominant man. I did it to myself!

I sat down beside where Joel was dishing out some food. "So, uh, about yesterday..." I started.

"I know I have some work to do - hone those particular skills. But I think once I get the hang of it you..."

"You were fine. Good even. I just..."

"You kinda surprised me with what you like. I mean, I thought you would be all sweet..."

"Uh, yeah, all women are different..."

"Definitely," he interrupted yet again. I waited for a second before continuing so I could perhaps finish a thought.

"My point is that we can't..."

"Heyyy," he stopped me once again and pointed his fork my way. "If it was bad, just say so."

"It wasn't...."

"So I thought today that I could use my hands a little," he said, wiggling his large fingers. When he saw me looking at them, he flexed them. "People use their hands when they do that, right? At least in porn..."

"Yes!" I tried to stop him from this line of conversation. "Yes. People use fingers and hands and all sorts..."

"Trying that way is important - especially if everyone does it. I don't want her to think I'm a complete nube."

"Right," I said before chewing a bite of my dinner. "Yeah. I guess."

"Sweet. This food was good, by the way," I looked down at his plate, and he had finished his meal. "Can I have..."

"Eat as much as you like," I said.

"Oh, I intend to," he said the double entendres with a smirk and then a laugh. "Sorry. You opened the door. I just walked through."

"I never open the door," I mumbled.

"Touché," he chuckled.

After we ate, Joel was sitting there with a bouncing knee. I could see the debate in his eyes about whether to ask to go to my room.

"Well, if we are going to do this, then let's..." I started.

But Joel was on his feet and pulling me from my chair before I could complete my thought.

"You have a bad habit of cutting me off," I huffed as I trailed after him.

"I'm kinda excited, ya know. I jacked off so hard last night. That picture was so fucking hot," he said as we entered my room. "So, no kissing or anything?"