8

WEEK 5

Joel had been passed out when I returned to the room ten minutes later. I took my time with the water, hoping he would cool his jets. I placed it beside the bed and headed for the sofa. There was no way I could sleep beside him.

When Sunday dawned, I heard the worst clatter in the kitchen. I pulled myself to my feet and padded into the room. Standing in only a towel was Joel. He was making pancakes, and the room was a complete war zone.

"Oh, you shouldn't have," I grumbled as I walked to the paper towels to begin some cleanup. Is Sunday sacred to no one anymore?! Y'all need to find Jesus and stop messing up my sleep!

"Sorry. You moved the pans, and the mix kinda exploded..."

"Pancake mix doesn't explode."

"Well, when you squeeze the bag..."

"Joel," I said, shaking my head at him.

"What?" he laughed. "I'm a little hungover, I guess."

"You guess? I'm surprised you made it through the night."

"If you were worried," he flipped a pancake, "then ya coulda stayed in bed..."

"Ha! No chance in that!"

"Rude," he said, turning off the heat and adding the final pancake to the stack. "For that, I shouldn't give you any."

"It's too early to eat anyway," I grumbled, glancing at the clock and seeing it start with a single digit.

"Even my world-famous..."

"You mean Aunt Jemima's world-famous," I laughed as I sat at the table. "I guess I can eat one. And why are you naked?"

"Oh," he said, setting the plate and food before us. "Shower," he mussed his wet hair.

I watched his arm flex as it returned to his side. Then I looked at his face. His mouth was slightly open, and the tip of his tongue was peeking through. He looked like a wet dream. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had this exact dream just a few nights back.

Joel sat across from me and cut his food. "So, uh, Sadie," he started and then took a bite of his food.

"Mmhm?" I watched his mouth as he chewed the pancake. A small drop of syrup was on his lip, and his tongue snuck out to lick it off. Fuck me.

"Can I, uh, hang out a bit today?"

"You, uh, you should go...I mean, your mom would expect..."

"She is with her boyfriend today. Actually, for the week. I'm supposed to go to my dad's house, but, uh..."

"Oh, he was nice..."

"Uh-huh," he said as he took another bite and used his fork to play with the remaining food on his plate. "He thought you were nice, too. And hot."

I ignored his comment, but I'm sure a blush crept up my cheeks. "So, uh, your mom practically told him I knew where you would be at all times so that he may come by here..."

"I'll tell him where I am..."

"Oh?"

"I'll lie, of course," he said it with a wink and shrug. "No need to ruin your chances with pops."

"Whoa there," I said, putting down my fork. "I'm not going to date your dad."

"Well, you likely should. Don't sell yourself short..."

"The hell, Joel?! This is all in your head, and you aren't my pimp," I stood and walked to the sink. "You should go home. Or wherever."

"I'm sorry, Sadie," he said, walking over to the sink where I still stood with my plate. "I miss you. I just thought that we could...ya know, pick up where..."

"I think that was a mistake. Especially with Ryan hitting you..."

"But he hasn't said anything to anyone, has he?"

"No. At least I haven't heard of a planned intervention yet."

"See? No worries about that. And we were having fun, yea?" he placed his hands on my hips and moved me to face him. "I still look at those pictures of you. I jerk off to..."

"Joel," I scolded as I looked up to meet his eyes. "I don't..."

"Are you no longer attracted to me?"

I snorted at the idea.

"Then I think you owe me a little naked time," he said with a sly smile and chuckle. "What do they call a male Lolita?"

"Trouble," I said, placing my hands on his chest. "And Lolita was much younger."

"That sounds illegal."

"Very much so. If you are lying about your age..."

"God no!" he chuckled as his hands began to explore my waist. "But I would have..."

"Shut it!" I laughed as my fingers went up to his neck.

Joel nuzzled his head beside mine, and his lips touched the shell of my ear. "I missed you," he whispered.

"Me, too. But it was only a few days," I whispered back.

"It's okay if you didn't miss me."

"I did, though."

"Then prove it," he said as he untied my pajama pants.

"How?" I kissed his peck as my fingers tangled in his brown hair.

"Finish what you started the other day."

"Hm? You mean with your big," my fingers went to the edge of the towel, "fat," pulled the corner free, "long," loosening it from his trim hips, "hard," and let the towel drop to the floor, "cock?"

Joel gasped as my fingers closed around his dick. "Mmhm."

"Yeah? What do you want me to do with this giant cock, daddy?" I said as I kissed along his chest to his nipple.

"Fuck," he said between his gritted teeth. "Fuck, Sadie. Can you..." I stroked the length as my wrist twisted as it approached the tip. "Suck it?"

I kissed up his neck to his ear, "You want me to put this monster in my mouth and taste you, daddy?"

"God, Sadie. Stop calling me that, or I will cum in your hand."

I chuckled at the thought of making him spill quickly. Knowing his age, it was a genuine concern. However, I was sure he would be ready again in no time.

"Don't tease me, baby," Joel said. As his finger pulled my hair back, I could see the dark hooded look on his face.

"Never," I whispered as I lowered to my knees on the wood floor. His cock stood out from his body, heavy and needy. It was intimidating yet so fucking erotic as I watched a pearl of precum leak out. I flattened my tongue and ran it along the head, capturing his essence.

"Fuck," he hissed. "God, you like the taste of that cock?"

"Mmm, I love it," I said and then returned for more, sucking the broad head into my mouth. My hand wrapped around the shaft as I stroked him, urging more moans and precum to emerge.

"So fucking good," he moaned.

"I love your cock, daddy," I said, looking up at him through my long lashes and lowering my mouth further down his length.

"Fuck yes," he growled and began to buck his hips as his fingers pulled at my hair. I let him use my mouth to fuck as both hands captured my head.

The pull on my scalp and the pain in my knees reminded me of my position, and I loved it. I was always submissive in bed, and this was my ultimate desire - letting a dominant man control my movements and take his pleasure from me.

And he did. His cock pulsed like none I'd sucked before as he came hard into my mouth. He seemed lost in the feeling as he praised me and let forth a string of swear words. It was so wrong but so right.

He pulled me up once done and carried me to my room, where we lay on the bed, exhausted.

"You call me that because of my dad?"

"Huh? Ohhh, no, silly. I called you that because it's hot. Although, he is quite the daddy," I kissed his chest that vibrated as he chuckled. "Now let's nap. It's Sunday for Christ's sake."