Chapter 14 [Revenge is Not Enough]

Author: MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVER!!! Hope you like it ;)

Previously…

My outrageously beating heart started to return to normal. The hot blood gushing through my veins decided to slow down. The unending adrenaline aching my whole body to move has stopped. The roaring monster inside me has calmed down and I regained all control. My tears have dried up. I finally felt safe and relaxed. And that’s when I figured out, that Alex is the only one who can tame the animal inside me. He was all I needed to survive…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh… my head banged viciously on my temples. It’s like having a major hangover. I feel so tired, so numb from the pain. It’s almost like I got used to it. I’ve had it from being so cynical with these unending problems and uncontrollable sadness. I’ve been so down, this is not me. I’m always the one who’s active and noisy. It’s time to live like a normal girl for once. Just cause I’m a dangerous werewolf doesn’t mean I’m not a 16 year old teenager. I can’t just lay on this bed for the rest of my life. Boredom literally kills me… till a loud noise filled my whole room.

♫ You know that I’m a crazy bitch! I do what I want when I feel like it! All I wanna do is loose control! ♫

Smile by: Avril Lavigne played on my vibrating celphone. You might’ve already guessed why that song is labeled if Rose will call. I picked it up to see a picture of Rose wearing a huge grin. I pressed the green phone marker.

“Gwen! Is that really you?! Oh my God! Where have you been all week?! I missed you so much! I had the craziest dream two days ago! I saw monsters and-” she blabbered frantically, like we haven’t seen each other for decades. Well I’m touched that she called.

“Whoa there Rose! Slow down! I just had a fever. But I’m fine now.” I replied wearing a smile. I kinda missed her too. After all, she’s the only one I could have a nice girl talk with. My dad, brothers and Alex aren’t good with girl talk.

“I’m so glad to know you’re alright! We need to get you out of that house ASAP! You’ve been locked up in there for a whole week!” she demanded.

“Sure! That would be awesome!” I acquiesced cheerfully. Finally! Time to have some fun! This werewolf slash vampire thing has messed up my life, time to get it back on track.

“Pick you up in one hour. Get ready gal.” she hung up.

I quickly took a warm bath then grabbed my white tank top, black Chanel jacket and my blue armani skinny jeans then I easily slipped them on. I wore my favorite multi-colored converse. I stared at myself on the mirror, a faint smile curved on my lips. I haven’t changed at all, I still wear my usual boyish style. I put on some face powder and lip gloss. I don’t like to wear much makeup. I like to stay real and just be myself.

I heard a car beeping from our front yard. I glanced outside my window and saw Rose with her posse on an expensive fly car. I grabbed my Blueberry handbag and stormed down the stairs. Robert suddenly appeared in front of me. Wearing a serious look on his face with his arms crossed on his chest. What does he want?

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked harshly. His brow furrowed.

“Somewhere away from all this bullshit.” I retorted, pushing him slightly out of my way. I exited our house and walked snobbishly towards the marvelous silver Cadillac Convertible with shiny rims and beautiful glossy paint that’s urging me to run to it. The top was down so I jumped into the front passenger seat without opening the car door, sitting next to Rose who’s sitting on the driver’s seat.