Chapter 2.21

Clothes:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

My emotions are naked they're taking me out of my mind 🎶

taking me out of my mind 🎶

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

I let out a satisfying little grunt as I sloppily snuggle into the fluffy pillow beneath my head. I roll onto my side clutching the soft silk sheet that wraps around my body like I'm a burrito.

I feel the small glimpses of sunlight that briefly touched the sheets warming my body. Heat soaked through the soft silk until light touched my skin as my consciousness slowly returned.

I blink my eyes softly, automatically throwing my hands up stretching my entire body, I hear a satisfying crackle of my sleeping bones. I feel a certain satisfaction wash over me when I realize what a wonderful night's sleep I've managed to give myself, something I've been depriving myself of the last few days.

A long night's sleep does wonders for a lazy person.

I bat my eyelashes to adjust my vision against the sunlight illuminating the entire room through the open balcony door. I grab the fluffy pillow in a tight hug, snuggling into it as my hair spills down my back.

I close my eyes determined to enjoy a little more of the comfortable silence that enveloped me at that moment, only being broken by the breath of air swinging the curtains as if it were the perfect melody of a lullaby.

But my moment of peace is short-lived because the next thing I know I'm practically flying out of bed with the same grace as a newborn calf trying to get up for the first time when I realize this isn't my room.

My leg gets tangled up in the sheet causing my body to be thrown forward with the unnecessary force I used to get up, forcing me to desperately lean on the mattress so as not to fall face down on the floor.

"Shit".

My vision is momentarily blurred from getting up too quickly, I shake my head slightly to chase away the dizziness as I'm glad there's no one else in the room with me to witness this pathetic scene. There was no way to do that and look cool. I would lose some serious badass points if anyone saw me right now.