■ Eternally Marked ■

■♤_______________♤■

■♤_______________♤■

Control is underrated
■♤______________♤■

Since I was a child I have knowledge about the supernatural world, even because I am part of it.

  But my powers were always something that impressed people and made them interested in what I could do.

  My mother came from a powerful lineage of witches and my father was from a lineage of werewolves.

  What makes me a hybrid, it's not common for something like this to happen, but it did.

  Everything about me is different from the conventional, my witch part and my wolf side.

  My curse was activated at age 15 and my magic manifests in the form of glowing red, mist-like rays of energy in my hands. This enables my telepathy, telekinesis and mind manipulation abilities.

  I can also cast spells like other witches, but in a different way.

  My mother comes from a very extreme and fanatical clan. Her pregnancy with a werewolf was not accepted by the clan, they said my birth would bring destruction and imbalance. That I was an abomination. So they demanded that my mother abort me, which of course she didn't.

  My parents needed to run away together to protect me, doing everything for me and for me to live the best way possible and they managed to do that for years.

  But that didn't stop the witches from coming after me.

  I can't even count on my fingers how many times I almost died because of these crazy people's paranoia.

  But in the midst of all this war, it ended up resulting in the death of my family who sacrificed themselves so I could live, leaving me alone.

  And thirsty for revenge.