Chapter 1.5

Clothes:

Clothes:

I was lying on Elena's bed with my head in Bonnie's lap as she leaned back against the headboard, we were thinking of a way to take the spell off that stone

I was lying on Elena's bed with my head in Bonnie's lap as she leaned back against the headboard, we were thinking of a way to take the spell off that stone. We had to be quick because Elena went on a suicide mission.

Tried to give herself up to Klaus.

Fuck, she really was giving us trouble.

"Now that you've got the stone, what are you going to do with it?" Elena asked turning to us, the moonstone in her hands.

So much trouble over one stupid pebble. Just looking at it, it didn't seem like anything special, but I could feel the waves of power coming off of her. It was strong.

"Let's find a way to take the spell off that soap so the stone will be useless" I reply softly delighting in Bonnie's fingers as they stroked my hair. I was almost asleep right there.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus will want revenge" Elena replied irritably.

"Fuck that dinosaur" I groan looking at Bonnie with reprimand. She had stopped stroking my hair to answer the doppelganger.

"Maybe, if he finds out".

"Can't this wait?" Elena asked stubbornly "Stefan is trapped in the tomb with Katherine, we have to get him out of there".

I rolled my eyes sitting up and crossing my legs "I already told you there's no way to get him out until after 22:00 pm" I assert.

"And he wants us to focus on that too" Bonnie added helping me out with that annoying dialogue.

"Don't pay attention to him, he thinks he's protecting me but he's wrong" Elena said gesturing with her hands and approaching us.

"Elena stop being stubborn, we're with him on this one, we're not going to let you be used in a sacrificial ritual" I growl snatching the enchanted soap from her hand.