Chapter 2.18

Clothes:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

I never knew you werethe someone waiting for me 🎵

the someone waiting for me 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Have you ever realized how much life can surprise?

Life's events can often come in the details, in the moments of detours, in the surprises at every corner, in those moments when our path is modified without any permission.

In a matter of seconds everything can change and you don't even realize it.

That's why it's always good to be aware, because the less you expect...

BOOM!

A surprise of life!

There are moments that may seem silly to many, but when you analyze the whole situation, that moment makes a huge difference in your life. An opinion can change depending on your point of view.

Life is full of turns, which are always trying to conflict with your beliefs.

Life likes to deceive you, to make you confused at all times.

Life is a box of surprises, but look at the irony... Mine comes with a freebie!

Like right now, I'm crouched down in front of Elena, looking down at the mark that was forming on her neck from the asshole hybrid who was pinned against the wall.

"Are you okay?" I ask the doppelganger, helping her to her feet.

She nods in confirmation, but the pained expression on her face tells me otherwise "Yes...it just hurts" Her voice was husky as she tried to ease the pain in her throat with a massage.