Chapter 1.14

Clothes:

Clothes:

Tonight was the full moon night

The fateful night has arrived, in theory Klaus will perform the ritual today.

We learned a lot yesterday from Elijah. Things started to make sense in my head, I had a lot of doubts about the supposed curse of the sun and moon.

We didn't know much about her, it was always so vague, we just had a low profile.

I woke up early today, so excited to continue my night's sleep. At this very moment I am once again sitting on the couch in the pension creating spells.

A while ago I decided that I wanted to create my own spells and have a grimoire with my unique signature.

It was a slow process for me, I made a point of putting a lot of effort into each created spell. Testing him vehemently and filling in the gaps he might end up having.

The air around me crackled with small currents of power as I performed short simulations of the spells I was creating.

I furiously jot down every detail of my creation, filling the pages of my grimoire. I tend to vary in languages. Latin is the dead language that I know the most about and sometimes I venture into archaic Latin. I also like to use French and Brazilian Portuguese sometimes.

All my spells are based on runes, I use them to fortify my spells and reduce gaps. I focus on creating absolute spells.

manipulate, mutare totam existentiam. Give you power to manipulate an entire lifetime or more.

mutare tuum dimensiva consilia. Time-Space Manipulation.

inventire et expand quid fiet. Precognition spell, a less broad variation of Clairvoyance, find out what will happen.

This last one I did the simulation using Elena's personal item, where I managed to have some very confusing visions of her future.

I managed to decipher a little. She was standing on top of a large boulder and someone was hugging her from behind with their face buried in her neck. It was a man and he was draining her of blood.