■♤ Someone who made him give in to the bond ♤■

Outfit:

■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■

■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■

Wanna love her now, I wanna make her be my girl 🎵

wanna make her be my girl 🎵

■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■

"Please leave them alone" my father screams in agony as one of the witches makes deep cuts in my arm with a scalpel heated in the fire.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"It's going to be okay, little wolf" my dad reassures me as he starts to release me from that chair. His body was all bruised and beaten, but he still managed to find the strength to comfort me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I'll find you, go with your mother" My father ordered when I refused to leave him behind. He wanted to buy us more time to get away from the approaching witches.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I love you, hide and wait for me. I will find you, I promise".

Those were the last words I heard from my father. His last wish and his last promise that were addressed to me and my mother.

A promise that was never fulfilled, since at that moment he was walking exactly towards his death.

■■■■■■■■■■■

I wake up with a start, barely able to hold back the scream that was eager to come out of my throat, at the risk of waking the two vampires I shared the room with.

I clutch my blanket to my chest, realizing how much my hands were shaking. My breathing was out of control and my heart was racing in my chest. I take a deep breath feeling that marked anguish taking care of me.