Chapter 2.14

Clothes and hairstyle:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Typa girl that'll make you wanna dream 🎵

you wanna dream 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

"Caroline, respect my dramatic moment" I say a little annoyed as I kick off my heels and head towards the kitchen of my house with Bonnie and Caroline almost caught on my heels.

It had been about fifteen minutes since I left the Salvatore boarding house and they followed me home. I hope I left something for them to think about. I had been wanting to be alone to finish solving my problems and finally sleep to end this miserable night, but apparently Bonnie and Caroline had other plans for me.

"We're friends, we have a problem and we need to fix it" Caroline said in a scolding motherly tone.

"All I had to say, I already said" I shrug picking up a bottle of water to drink "I'm done with this topic, had my dramatic moment and made my badass exit, that's it, move on".

Yes, I deserve to have my dramatic soap opera villain moment and that's exactly what I did at the boarding house. Whoever didn't like it, swallow it.

"You always complain about dramatic moments" Bonnie crosses her arms looking at me with a frown.

"I hate drama, but I do" I look at her smiling charmingly but end up getting a tap on the shoulder.

I was wanting to use these moments of relaxation as an anchor to disguise all the worry that was taking over my body. I killed an Original vampire and this event could change my life drastically.

I need to resolve this as soon as possible.

I have no idea what's on Klaus's head and I hope I don't have to talk to him, at least not until I finish a spell I'm thinking of doing.