Chapter 1.3

Outfit and hairstyle:

I was sleeping, dreaming, happy

It was my moment.

I intended to ignore the existence of everything and everyone and today, especially school, and sleep for the rest of the day, considering what a bad day I had yesterday.

My lazy plans were successfully executed but then a blessed one decides to fuck with my peace and call me.

I jumped in fright when my cell phone's ringtone blasted into my room.

I growl irritated muttering a curse. I should have turned that damn phone off before bed.

I grabbed my cell phone before answering the angry call, not bothering to look at who was calling me.

"You better have a good reason to annoy me at this time of the morning, unless you want to see God sooner than expected" I threatened.

A familiar chuckle echoed and I rolled my eyes sleepily "Please Jean Grey, we both know that when I die, I'm going down the slide to meet the devil" Damon scoffed.

I sighed irritated with the ridiculous nickname "Say what you want Damon, so I can sleep and go back to my Chris Hemsworth".

"Forget about sleeping, come at pension, we need to talk" He said the last part a little seriously.

Under normal conditions I would worry about his tone, but my bed seems more inviting than seeing he face "So I have to leave my warm, comfortable bed just to go see that ugly face of yours?".

"I make you pancakes if you come here, it's important"

I let out a sigh getting up from my blanket heaven "I'll be there in forty minutes, and for your sake you better welcome me with my pancakes ready and warm".