Chapter 2.8

Outfit:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Don't tear me down for all I need 🎵

Don't tear me down
for all I need 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Bonnie, Caroline and I were searching Damon's room. Every place, every little place in that room we looked, but without success.

What were we looking for? Elena's necklace, to destroy it and send the ghosts back to where they shouldn't have gone.

The necklace is a talisman of the Original Witch, that is, Klaus' mother is plotting.

That old troublemaker. I don't even know her but I already hate her.

We've been looking for a while but she was nowhere to be found, as if she had been erased from existence.

"Ugh, I give up, it's nowhere" Caroline complains in frustration.

"Maybe someone took it..." I suggest closing the underwear drawer in the closet. I never thought my intimacy with Damon would reach this level, but at least they looked clean.

Bonnie's cell phone starts vibrating in her pocket, she takes it but ends up getting frustrated with who was contacting her. Her green eyes land on us and she shakes her head.

Caroline and I exchanged knowing glances, it could only be one person. Jeremy. The idiot who decided to betray Bonnie with a ghost.

With a fucking ghost.

Like...WTF?

What kind of crazy spectrolyphia is this that hit little Gilbert?

Who trades a badass Bennet witch for a fucking ghost. There's no way they can be together, she's already dead. Crosses.

Check out the valentine dramas, I'm watching from the cabin and I don't even have popcorn.

Between Tyler being Klaus' puppet, Jeremy jumping the fence with a ghost, and Stefan sending his emotions to the motherfucker, I'd say I'm fine being single.