Chapter 1.13

Outfit:

Outfit:

It wasn't long before I got bored sitting in that dusty cell

It wasn't long before I got bored sitting in that dusty cell. I start to ramble on with Elena about what happened between me and Damon the morning before.

I think she didn't like it very much because she looked at me strangely.

"So I threw the bowl of water in his face to wake him up for good but he woke up cursing me. I said 'go talk to the devil', so he said 'go you in my place', so I said 'at least my vampire fangs don't show when I sleep and drool' so he said 'they don't show' so I said 'yes, they appear, like this'" I put my fingers in front of my canine teeth like they are fangs "So he said 'go talk to the devil', so I said 'go you in my place...".

Suddenly Elijah's body twists unexpectedly, startling me and Elena.

"Holy shit" I gasp.

We went to him calling his name. His eyes were open and focused on Elena's face.

"Katerina" He exclaims looking at her with wonder in his eyes.

"Elijah it's me, Elena and (y/n)" Elena insists to calm him down. I feel something was off about him.

"It can't be" His voice was completely bathed in agony.

His body falls backwards onto the ground, looking perfunctory at the fact that he's passed out. Suddenly he squirms to the side and climbs on top of my lap.

How many heart attacks will he give me?

"Calm down man, buy me a soda first and then we'll skip to the interesting part" I joke laughing nervously, earning a scolding look from Elena.

Okay, maybe this isn't the time.

Elijah started to get up awkwardly "I can't breathe" He mumbled stumbling to the ground "What is happening to me?".

He ran with his increased speed only to slam into the wall. Ouch, that hurt me.

I run to him to support him.