Chapter 34: Slumber!

Start from the beginning

Veldanava : "Can i go sleep to your room?"

Rimuru : "Hm? Sure you can, Not like anyone can use that room other than the Four of you."

Veldanava : "No, not During your Slumber. I want to ask if it's okay if i can sleep together with you and Mom?"

The three siblings hears this and stop their Celebebration and focus on what their Father will say.

Rimuru and Ciel got surprise with their Oldest child favor. They look around to see the three stopping their Celebration and Focusing in Rimurus answer.

Rimuru & Ciel : 'So, They want to be spoiled?' They thought to themselves while still looking at their Children.

Rimuru close his eyes for a few minute which make the Four sibling nervous. Rimuru slowly opens his eyes and look at his Children and smile warmly and said.

Rimuru : "Sure you can. What about the three of you?" He ask looking at the three.

All : "Yes!"

Rimuru : "I see, Sure you all can join us. Though you can just tell us if you want to be spoiled, you know?" He said teasingly.

All : "Ahh, Busted. They mutter quietly.

Rimuru & Ciel : "Fufufu."

*5 Years Later*

It's been 5 years since Rimuru announced that he will go to Slumber and during that time, The Tempest Family has been enjoying their Time.

They have been sleeping with their Parents for the Past 5 Years and they always hug their Parents whenever they're sleeping like they do in the Past.

And this is the last day they will be able to hug their Parents because Rimuru and Ciel needs to sleep a very long time.

Rimuru : "Welp! This is it. Always take care of yourself, okay?" He said while patting Veldanava and Velzard.

Ciel : "Always eat your Vegetables, okay? Especially you, Veldora." She said and pats Velgrynd and Veldora head.

Veldora : "Eh? But i always eat my Vegetables?" He said while enjoying the Headpat.

Ciel : "Indeed but Did you eat your Carrots? "

Veldora : "Ahhh, Sorry."

Ciel : "Fufufu."

Rimuru : "Veldanava, Always take care of your Younger siblings, okay? You are the Oldest, So always Protects and Guide them." He said still patting their Head.

Veldanava : "Don't worry, Dad! I will always protect them!"

Rimuru : "I'm sure you will. He said and stop his Headpats. "Well we need to go! If we sleep here, Our Aura might leak and destroy its surrounding. "

Veldora : "Where are you gonna sleep then?"

Ciel : "In the Void, Sweetie."

Veldora : "Eh? Why did you call me that? Not that i dislike it. "

Ciel : "I just feel like it, Sweetie."

Veldora : "This is really embarassing. Before i wanted to be call like that but now, I don't know."

Rimuru : "Fufufu, Well we need to go, Ciel." He said and gesture Ciel to come near him.

Ciel walk towards Rimuru and stick out her arm asking Rimuru to hold it which he gladly did. After Rimuru hold her Hand, Rimuru created a Portal that leads to the Void where they will sleep

All : "Bye Bye!! Have a good Sleep!!" They all said while waving their Hands.

Rimuru and Ciel wave their Hand and Enter the Portal.

Veldanava : "Welp! It seems like we will be on our own for the Next 3 Billion years!"

Velzard : "Yeah, I just hope it will not be that hard."

Veldora : "Un!" nods.

Velgrynd : "Oh don't worry, Sweetie. Nothing will happen to you."

Veldora : Eh?

Velzard : "Right~? Nothing will happen to you as long as you have us, Sweetie~."

Veldora : "Nonono, Please don't call me like that!!!!"

Veldanava : "Why not, Sweetie? It's a good nickname, Isn't it?"

Veldora : "No...."

Veldanava : "Sweetie~ You don't need worry~. Big Brother will always Help you!!"

Velzard : "Right~? You just need to ask Big Sis and Big sis will always help you, Sweetie~."

Velgrynd : "Do you need anything, Sweetie~?"

Veldora : "Noooo!!!!" He shouted with full of Despair.

And that's their Firstday without their Parents.