At the palace, the others are informed of the situation and Zoro prepares to fight the pirates.

The thrown-pirates limping as he walks into the door.
"In order for us to survive... We have to open the gate at any cost!"

"Th-They're here!" Usopp shouted, terrified.

"Bro, they look just like a Zombie from the way they walk." Y/n said to Usopp. "Right?"

Usopp looks at her with a rather dismayed face. "You better closed that mouth y/n, before i do--"

"Tsked, no fun. Eh, Nami, dont you think so?"

"...I think Usopp just said something weird just now?!" Nami narrowed her eyes, thinking if she heard wrong.

--------------------------------------------------

Fast forward, after fighting the pirates.

"What's wrong with these guys?" Y/n huffs as she silently taps on her sliced skin palm to regenate it back. She tieds up her hair into a bun to keep it from become tousled.

"Yeah, one after another..." Brook mumbles seeing as the pirates slowly stands up though they had already been beaten up.

Nami sighs audibly and shaking her head weakly. "Why do we always get involved in trouble?"

Zoro grins as he asked Nami to stop whining.
"Stop whining, Nami! The battle is on already! They keep attacking us so we have no choice."

"Shut up, Zoro! We dont wanna get ourselves into more trouble than we already have!" Usopp scowls, scolding the swordsman.

Y/n eye twitched irritated. "Sigh! I hope i was with Robin. Bet she's in the sea-bus right now." Y/n whines, bumping; leaning her head on Usopp's back.

"Heh. What's wrong with pirates fighting pirates? There's no crime." Zoro retords as he side eyes Usopp.

"Oh boy, he never learns!" Usopp sighs before looking at the beated up pirates. "Guys, you're barely clinging to life- why do you wanna fight so badly? Let's settle this peacefully..."

Zoro suddenly cut him. "Do you think they'll give up that easily? Tch!" His words end when the pirates slowly stand up, limping toward the crew.

One of the pirate mumble about the switch for the gateway.

"--If we cant open it, they'll kill us!"

Y/n hums.
"Just die then? Do yall really think that fishes will not kill you guys after this? Though we probably kills you first." Y/n stated as she shrugs her shoulder.

"What are you talking about, y/n?(💀)" Usopp akwardly laughs, not understanding what his friend rambling about.

Y/n dramaticly gasps when she realised what she did. "Gasp! I talked nonsensed! Dont mind me, HAHAHAHHA!" She throws her head back, laughing out while her other hand smacking Usopp's back.

"--Kill them!"

"--Kill them!"

"--Kill them!!!" One of them suddenly shouted as all of them comes charging toward the crews.

"EEEKK!!/ KYAAA!!/ FUCKK!!!" Y/n, Nami, Usopp, Camie and Pappag scream while crying when the pirates pace become faster. "Let me do it too!" Brook interupted. "GYAHH!!"

The swordsman fights with the remaining pirates. And after seconds, Brook unsheath his sword with a sigh.
"They leave me no choice." He slashed the pirates.

Usopp and Nami also started to fight the pirates. "Why dont they get it?" Usopp said while he managed to avoid being attacked by the pirate and immediately took out his weapon to attack them.

The Sudden Adventure X One PieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara