chapter 8

Goodbye, Merry. Goodbye, Usopp
Pt2

3rd pov

Luffy bonks Usopp's head as a ship and a humans as a friends are different.

" They are the same !! Merry has the strength to live left in her !!" His hand shows all over the ship.

"Considering how you are, arent you excited thinking about the new ship?!"

"Hey... That's enough, you guys !" Sanji moves from his opposite directions.

"You cant have a conversation if you are worked up like that !!"

Suddenly, Luffy push Usopp down as he cant takes it anymore with the so-called-conversation.

"Luffy!" Nami shouts.

The captain then grab Usopp's collar while shaking him up and down and says how Usopp's is not the only one who felt pain over the ship.

"Everyone feels the same way !!"
Usopp then talked back making luffy saying things he shouldn't have.

"Fine !! If you dislike what i decided that much, then get off this--"

*BUSHHH*

Sanji kicks both of them straight to the wall. He inhales and exhales harshly looking at the two men.

"You idiot... What were you about to say ?!!" He scolds luffy. "Cool down ! Be careful about what you say !! Got that, Luffy ?!" He heaves out breathe.

Others looking at the situation in concern while Zoro just cross his arm in his chest and closing his eyes.

"Sorry. I just..."

"That's okay, Luffy. That's how you really feel, isn't it ?" Usopp said in lays position.

"What did you say ?!"

Usopp slowly sits straight.
"Go ahead and cutt off useless friends one after another and move on.
"If you are gonna abondon the Merry... Why dont you do that to me, too ?!!

"Hey, Usopp. Dont say stupid stuff like that." Tells Sanji.

"No, im serious. I have been thinking about this for a while. To be honest, i have been thinking that i cant keep up with your monstrous strength."

"Like today... I cant even watch over money. I will just keep causing you guys trouble."

He stands up.
"You dont need weak friends, right ? Luffy... You are the man who will be king of the Pirates." He said sincerely.

"But i dont have to go that high up. Thinking back, when I was about to sail out, you guys asked me to join you." He reminisce as he refers to Luffy and Zoro.

"That's all that's tying us together."
As it catch Zoro attention who looks at him.

"We dont have to travel together when we have a difference of opinion !" He walks out.

"Hey, where are you going, Usopp ?!" Sanji called out.

"Where im going is my own business. It has nothing to do with you guys anymore. Im..."

"...Leaving the crew."

When the door close, Nami asked what are Luffy doing.
"Hey, go after him ! Stop him now !!"

--------------------------------------------------

When Usopp is on the ground, he surprises y/n who's gasping out at the sudden appereance.

"Ahh, fuck !!" Y/n gasps out loud while caressing her chest rapidly.

Usopp gapes at her weirdly before continues walking ahead.