chapter 10

A foes or a friends

3rd pov

Somewhere in the building, seems like a woman just woken up after hearing loud noises from the outside.

She yawns, and look out of the window in her room.
"The fuck !? So loud for what ?!*yawn*" As she is stretching, her eyes widen when she looks at the situation outside.

"Welp, i just sleeping for a bit and this is what happened ?!! Oh goshh oh goshh what should i do now !!?" The girl; y/n run around the room to think what can do at the moment.

"Does aqua laguna already happened ?!! With the weather right now, it will happen in a few hours. Lets get ready then." She quickly washes her sleepy face and run outside to check out the hotel even if they said its dangerous to go outside right now.

"What ever !! I already paid after all, here !! You all should evacuate now !" He slams down the money twice the original price to the now shock owner.

"Y-yes then, be careful." . She nods and runs outside to find Sanji.

'i dont know but my instinc want me to help Sanji.'

--------------------------------------------------

Somewhere ontop of roof,

"What ?!! Did Robin really said that, Chopper ?!!" Luffy shouts out to Chopper as soon as he heard about Chopper explaination about Sanji who is chasing after Robin.

Chopper just nodding with a gloomy face.

With that, Zoro speaks out about they need to get ready if the possibility about Robin as a foe or a friend.

"Haa.. fine.. but Sanji kun saw Robin walking with someone, right ? Iceberg san the same thing. She was with someone with a mask on. But it wasn't any if us. He must be the reason why Robin suddenly changed." Said Nami.

"Isnt he making Robin do bad things ?!" Chopper responds concernly.

"But, someone with a mask on cant be a clue. That's the problem. What's our goal?" She said again.

" We will capture Robin." The serious captain answered.

"But where is Y/n chan ? I havent see her anywhere. ?" Luffy ask with a brow rises.

" I dont know. She was here yesterday with us. But maybe, who knows, she is an enemy ?" Zoro replies with a close eyes.

"There is no way she is an enemy!!" Said Chopper while remembered back the moment they are together.

"She is a nice person. Robin too a nice person. They are not a foes." Mumble the reindeer.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"Ahh-choo !! Haa... Who talked begind my back..." I think my nose are getting more sensitive these day.

"Woah woahh !! The waves are getting higher and higher !! But WHERE IS THE TRAIN STATION !! Im lost againn ?!!" I groan out, looking left and right.

"Where is Sanji, where is the station.." i kick off the pebbles out of my sight to the river.

I let out a long sigh, before continuing walking to the station lazily.

--------------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes looking around, i suddenly heared Usopp yelling voice.

I remember that i has a few more powers from the god. One of it is Clairvoyance.