chapter 7

long chapter ahead
--------------------------------------------------

Goodbye, Merry. Goodbye, Usopp
Pt1

Y/n pov

"Hey !! Usopp woke up !!" Chopper yells as soon as he is out of his room.

I flinches from my little nap against the ship's mast.
"He woke up already ?" I mumble to Chopper as im still half awake. I rub my eyes and go to the room.

"Really ?! Good !!" Luffy beams happily. Nami sighs in relief as they can now relax for a little bit.

My eyes widen, still cant except the reality when i see luffy stretched his hand on the rail to go in the room. He grins at me who is literally still climbing the stairs lazily.

"Tch, arrogant kiddos." I murmur in annoyance.

As i was about to go inside, i heard Sanji muttered about Robin, who is still not back yet.

I exhale a deep breath when i remember how long today is going to be.

I quickly take my spot by the wall with my phone in my unbandage right hand, hearing Nami starts the conversation.

"Seriously, dont worry us so much !" Nami concernly said.

"She is right. To think that you marched in by yourself.... That was so reckless." Sanji recalled.

"You were lucky that you didnt die." He continued again.

Well... You dont need to remind that to him... To be honest, i would do the thing same as Usopp. Its about pride and dignity after all. *Sigh*

Usopp is like a kid who is getting a scold from their parents as he sits still on matt; looking down at the woods floor.

Luffy and Chopper are smilling innocently and Zoro advises him to think a little before Usopp's act.

"Looks who is talking" said his rival.

I glance at Usopp who is muttering something.
"Just because im good-for-nothing... Im sorry... Really... Im ashamed ! Guys !" Usopp cried a little before coming towards to hug Zoro's leg.

"Pffft- BAHAHAHAHHA what the heck !" I laugh seeing Zoro in the situation. Wait-I HAVENT EAT YET ?!???

I call Sanji and hurriedly grab his arm making him taken back at the skin contact.

"Y-y/n c-chan... What w-wrong ?!" His eyes change to love as he wriggles his now typhoon leg.

I rub his knuckles with a small smile on myself as im a bit ashamed that i cant cook by my own.
"To be honest, erm.. i havent eat anything--"

As fast as lightning, he runs to the kitchen, shouting that he feels sorry that he doesnt know that im hungry.
He also told me to sitting down prettyly as the food will be done in a minutes.

"Kayy~ thank you, Sanji~ !" I yell back thankfull.

"You cant cook for yourself, woman ?" Zoro side glance me before standing beside me.

I roll my eyes at his sudden appereance,
"Cant you stands somewhere else, bro ?"
I raise a bro at him with a disagree look.

"... No." He smirks before closing his eyes with a small sighs.

I repeat back the 'no' word to imitate what he said with ugly look on my face.

--------------------------------------------------

"But luffy... What about the ship ? What about the Merry ? Can we somehow repaired with that remaining 100 million ?" Usopp asked in a hoping tone.

"Ahh~ im full*burp*" i burp out happily while stealing the conversation they are talking about.