chapter 53

3rd pov

'Y/n' who's fainting in the middle of the war, wake up with her eyes ball black except for her pupil; white colour.

Like this;>

From Webtoon Lookism(Daniel)

A/n: yk what? Actually just imagine as if the Demon God has the same personality like Sukuna. And y/n is like in Yuji form.

"Waahh, waah~" The God of Demon low whistles as he inspecting 'his' body then cracking his head(y/n head) side to side after he's quite satisfied with the form.

He looks at the hand with a brow quirks up.
"Damn. How many times had this human slitted her palm. Tsk, tsk." He sighs in exasperation before squinting his eyes to find the person he promised to protect.

"Oh, fuck this useless eyes. She's blind or what?!" He tsked irritatedly then chanted a few words to heal the eyes. "You better thanked me for this, dumbass."

He walks leisurely to where people are, spreading his hand out to let out a dark explosion from his palm when someone's near him; he didnt care if it's marines or pirates. Cause nobody can get in his way.

"Such a waste of time fighting all these pitiful humans." He mutters when a marine runs and tries to attack him.

"You- a girl like you wont survive here! I cant believe you're Monkey D Luffy's protector!" Yells the marines which made the Demon God irritated.

"Who's is who's protector, fuckin' useless human!" He uses y/n blood manipulation and create a blood sword to slash the marine.

"--Arghh!!--"

"Tch! I forgot im in this small, petite body." He rolls his eyes at that before reluctanly continues walking

"Im not gonna take anymore insults on this body cus this useful body is mine. And if you insults this body, it's the same as if you insults me; the Demon God." He lightly growl at the marine.

"--She's c-crazy..?! ARGHH--!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Ohh~ that's him right, Monkey D Luffy?" Asks the Demon God to the marine who's in a choke hold under y/n's arm.

The marine looks at her weirdly with a trembles body. "??..Y-Yes?"

"Good." He cracks the marine neck after hearing the answer he wanted.

"Who's that old man? Garp, isn't it? Oh so they're gonna fight each other?" He stay still for a sec before slowly grinning wide. "Sound fucking fun to me!! Useless boy fight an old fart?! Lets go to the front view!!" For the first time the Demon God who's in y/n form runs using y/n's body.