chapter 29

*long chapter ahead‼️*

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I hear as Duval reveals that he was once a small-time bandit until Sanji's wanted poster came to light.

Ohoo...So that is why he is so mad ^^

He continued again that it was since then, he hid his face with the iron mask until he could get revenge on Sanji.

"...damn, your life suc-- mmphh...!" Zoro slaps his right palm on my mouth to stop me from talking.

My eyes rolled back to glare at him.

He didnt responds to my glare but instead moving his left hand, from under my armpit slide to my waist.

I growl silently at his touch.

Duval continues his stories as Sanji just keeps on walking toward him with a serious look.

"Oh-oh..." I murmur, trying to back away little by little but Zoro death grabs make it harder for me to move.

I let out a grunts and gave up.

I saw as Sanji started to jog faster.

"What did i even do?!" Duval shouts.

Sanji quicken his pace with a shadow looming his face.

"Give me my life back!"

He runs faster.

"Black Foot Sanji!"

Sanji runs and jumps towards him to swing his foot on Duval's face before saying he didnt even care.

"--How can you not care?! Who else could be responsible for this but you?!"

"SHUT UP! IM THE ONE WHO IS PISSED ABOUT THAT WANTED FLYER!" They both argued with a grited teeth.

Suddenly, Hatchi said that they look like each other.

"Pfft-- LMAO for real!!" Im suppose to hold my stomach to stop my laughing from coming out, totally forgot that i touched Zoro hand instead my stomach.

I hears zoro grumbles, "Two peas in a pod." He said casually making me almost bursted out.

"Omg, im so sorry Sanji. Haa.. haha, i cant."

Meanwhile, Brook fell down on his knees while cackle out, banging his hand on the floor.

Thats too over Brook..!💀

Brook still laughing even though he almost choke on his laugh as Sanji shaking hard.
"Brook! Im gonna pound you later!"

I turn as Luffy called out Sanji with his straw hat dangled on his neck.
"Okay, Sanji, we are going on ahead." With his one arm up to waved at Sanji.

"-- You think this is my fault?!" Sanji burst out while pointing his finger at Duval.

Sanji then said to Duval if he dont want to look like the flyer, he should cut his hair or grow a beard.

"There are plenty of things you can changes!"

Duval seems to stunt a little before bumping his fist on the other palm
"Ah! I never thought of that!"

"ARE YOU JUST STUPID TO THE CORE??"

"Im not stupid! You know, Black Foot, we...we..."

I sleep through out his life flashback ^^.

"... My life was ruined because of you! I will chase you to the ends of Hell itself! If you dont want that, then kill me here and now!" He challenge Sanji.