chapter 36

3rd pov

A marine rescue team enters the Human Auctioning House through the back door with the objective to secure the safety of the Celestial Dragons.

"The rescue team has made it inside!" A low rank marine reported to the Admiral.

"All soldiers will commence attack as soon as the hostages are secured!" The Navy Admiral commanded to him.

"Yes, sir!"

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"Zoro... That dumbass... Where did he went to ?!" I look around to see if his shadow around while stomping my right feet.

I sigh out before walking trying to walk back out from the backstage. While kicking out a small rubbles out of my way, i hears a whispering coming behind the wall.

"Saving... Colestial Dra... Comes first.." I heard a faintly sounds.

The navy team came inside already?! Shit will get tiring, for real !

I walk one, two and three steps back but stop midway with a low surprised gasp when i feel my back collides with someone's back.

Men's back!

I knew this body..! Kinda though..!

THIS IS NOT ZORO!

I turn back 180° rather quickly because i can hear my neck bone creaking. The man who is marine, eyes turn wide looking at me when he mirrored my moved.

"ARGHH--!" Both of us screams in surprised.

FUCK HE IS TOO LOUD!

In a mili second, while he's still screaming, i kicked hard his stomach as a responds to make him shut his loud ass mouth.

He yelps and fell with a groans while staring sharp at me with a grits of teeth.

"..oh, drop dead you piece of human!" I acts brave and hurriedly run myself away as soon as i heard his curses while he trying to stand up.

"Better run before he brings his gang! Whoops!" I joke to myself with a giggle.

--------------------------------------------------

"Y/n! Where did you run off to?" Usopp asked me with a worried tone? Why? Let hear his answers.

"If you want to run away, then you should have bring me with you!"

I raise my brow knowing that was not his real excuse.

He let out a short whines when he knows i knew his actual reason.
"Come on, buddy. What is it again?"

"--Ughh! You shouldn't run away leaving me alone here!"

"Why is that?" I put all my weight on my leg side, waiting for his answer.

"--Dammit, because you should protect me. You are strong woman anyway." He looks at me with a brazen face.

"You shameless bastard! Haa, you are not worried about me, huh?"

"..... I did-"

"WHAT WITH THAT LONG ANSWERED, YOU DUMBASS!"

"--Ackk! I really am worried-- y/n stoppnsjwjsj!" I chase after him but halt my run when i see what infront of Usopp who didnt yet to see it.

I saw how Usopp head still looking at me. Body front but neck cranes to look at me while running."Huff huff, y/n what's wrong?" He stays in his position with a wary looks looking at me.