𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒

There's a boy somewhere with bright blue eyes,
standing around and watching the skies.
He's carved our names in a grad oak tree,
we want, we need, we have to be.

There's a boy somewhere with a super smile,
I remember it, though it's been a while.
We wish so much that people could see.
But you can't understand because you can't keep me.

There's a boy somewhere with a heart of gold,
his chance at Love about to unfold.
Just one person can set it free,
but it's hard because you can't see me.

Dan Brown

Twins were born into a witch family thousands of years ago. One of them didn't have their own magic. She bonds to rely on others. Some called her an abomination some called her a mistake. Her older twin was a perfect boy he was loved by everyone. The twin's older sister also hated the girl. Their mother on the other hand was very proud. Cause the prophecy is coming true. A child called mistake will be later worshipped. The child will be called Aureate.

This prophecy was all that was left for the Selwood children after their mother passed away. None of them ever understood what their mother used to tell them. Thomas being responsible and closest to his twin Scarlett was given a scroll that their mother left. He was strictly told not to open it before they were adults or in times of war. But it should be opened at the right time and the right age.

Thomas obeyed like he used to do with every word someone told him. Yet he was smart enough not to be fooled by anyone. His twin was younger than him but was also like him but a little childish. Being the youngest has its perks. Scarlett was a spitting image of her mother. Yet nobody thought right of her cause she was a siphoner. Her brother and father didn't care about her magical status they loved her to the moon and the back.

Thomas but always worried about her future. Cause she won't marry a guy of their father's choice. He just hopes Scarlett finds the right man for herself.

 He just hopes Scarlett finds the right man for herself

introducing !

SOPHIE TURNER

Scarlett Selwood

Scarlett Selwood

Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikealson
Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore
Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert & Katerina Petrova/Katherine Pierce
Camila Mendes as Georgia Selwood
Chace Crawford as Thomas Selwood
Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes
Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikealson

! Rest TVD and TO cast as THEMSELVES  !