Chapter thirteen

I and Nik were at the Boarding house and Stefan is telling us that Silas is here in Mystic Falls and some blood bags went missing, how he wanted to die and break the line between the dead and living world. "That's nonsense Esther, Mikael, Kol, Finn, my siblings, and all the other supernatural, let's not forget 12 hybrids will be back. We can't let him break the line," I said as I got interested in this.

"How do we stop him," Nik asked. Stefan said that 3 massacres have to be done as Bonnie said. First was Pastor Young who blew up the council, and then second was Niklaus and his un-sired hybrids therefore one massacre is left to complete the process.

Nik went with angry Caroline and Stefan to Shane's place to find anything about Silas. Damon is in New York with Elena and I don't know where are Rebekah and Hayley. I guess Hayley went off to find her family which I told her about last night because of her birthmark. She went to New Orleans. A place that I wish I can go back to and change a lot of things about it. But I can't.

"Hi, Damon what's up?" I was feeling bored and talking to Damon was a good idea.

"I know you are in New York"

"Well you know a no humanity vampire should visit New York"

"Yeah I know the seventies"

"Plus if you are finding a vampire you should visit Billy's"

"Oh god that place is still there I should have visited it when I was in New York, dang it"

"Your problem girl but I guess you knew about Will cause your boyfriend bit him,"

"Yeah, but who are you looking for?"

"Our dear Katherine the thief"

"Oh I want information about her, tell me when you find her,"

"Ok and Rebekah is here, do you know why?"

"Nope, I guess she wants to find the cure,"

"Ok talk to you later gotta find Kitty Kat first,"

"Yeah bye love ya"

"Bye love you"

I texted Caroline to come over so that I can talk to someone. But she can't as she is finding Bonnie, so I went to accompany her. 

"You were mad at him" 

"Scarlett thank god" 

I went up to Nik and we started walking further into the forest. "Magellan was great about maps," I said with a raised brow "Wow you had a friend, was he drawn to your darkness too?" Caroline commented. "Ouch Care," I said with a pout. They again started to argue and I didn't mind interrupting. "Caroline stop you are crossing limits," I said as they both stopped to argue. "You are questioning my love towards him, I thought you would never do that but I guess," I said with water pooling in my eyes.

We were at the wrong place means Stefan is at the correct one. So we went there. Only to find Bonnie and other witches fighting magic. I can feel a strong dark force of magic radiating. "What have Bonnie done," I said softly with wide eyes. Stefan went to stop them but was stopped by them.

The main witch was going to kill Bonnie and I guess that was the best and last way to end this. But Caroline went to them and killed the main witch but not only her but 12 witches more. "Noo" I shouted as Caroline stood there watching 12 witches fall one by one.

It was morning now. Nik was done digging up 12 graves. He was mad at Caroline for doing it and I guess he is right. She stormed off after a while. "I think we should go home love," Nik said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Maybe it will be good when the other side falls, I'll get my brother back and you'll get yours," I said with tears. "I guess it will be great for you to have your brother back but those 20 people which you killed, I guess 10 of them were supernatural will be back too and we both have lived 1000 years and killed more than thousands of people and I'm sure they want revenge. Let's not forget my parents," he said as he pulled me into a hug. "Yes, I guess you are right it is not a good idea let's go home."