Chapter four

A/N: the normal font is present and the italic and bold is past.

~ENGLAND 1492~

It was a grand birthday celebration downstairs. I am upstairs getting ready and matter of fact I am late. There is a business meeting also. It means Trevor was bringing a mystery girl tonight. I was walking down the stairs and saw Elijah talking to a beautiful young lady and there was no sign of Niklaus. I went up to the lady and Elijah to introduce myself. "The pleasure is mine, Katerina." I heard Elijah finish as I reached them. "And this is lady Scarlett. My lady this is Katerina," she is sweet, innocence dripping from her face. "Nice to meet you, young lady," I said with a big smile, and she just curtsies in front of me.

~BOARDING HOUSE~

Stefan came downstairs shouting Elena's name and Damon stood in the hallway kissing his new girlfriend Andie. Stefan continued his search and found Elena has run off with un-daggered Elijah. She said she is safe with him and how is she safe with recently betrayed Elijah and asked to tell me and Damon not to do anything stupid. What we are not doing is stupid she is a stupid human. "Did she just hang up on you?" Damon spoke and Stefan nodded. Stefan says she can get help to Kill Klaus "Bonnie is the way. He thinks she is dead, we have a chance with her. She is our secret weapon," I said. 'She'll kill herself in the process. Elena is looking for the way," Stefan defended Elena and I gave up on this fight. I say go fight my Powerful Best Friend alone cause you all think he is Elijah. Damon tried to protect Elena and Stefan stopped him and they started to fight.

I excused myself and went off to talk to other people. And after some time the host made his grand entrance. He walked through the crowd to me, "Birthday wishes Niklaus," I said as he gave me a kiss on my hand. "Thank you, my love." We both together made our way towards Katerina. "Katerina, may I introduce to you the Lord Nikalus," Elijah said as Katerina bowed in front of him. "Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please call me Klaus" Nik commented as I chuckled.

Stefan was talking to Jenna telling her to stay away from Ric. But she is home so Stefan had to leave. But before leaving he fought with Damon again. Andie came in and Damon told her they are splitting the teams and he is going somewhere, "Witchy you are coming too," he just commanded and I love to follow and stay in the opposite team of team Elena.

Four of us standing together. "So where have you come from Katerina?" Nik asked. "I am new to town, my lord" "Katerina is from Bulgaria," said Elijah. "Do you mind Scarlett, Brother? I would like to have a moment alone with her." I was amazed at Nik, so I just nodded with Elijah, and Nik took her and left

We reached Alaric's apartment and Andie thinks this is not a good idea but Damon is Damon. Andie knocked on the door and gave her own introduction by calling Ric. Damon broke the door nob and the door revealed Katherine behind it. "Kitty-Kat" I exclaimed and ran towards the door only to be pushed back. "WOW, You look exactly like Elena," Andie said. Damon said he thought she was dead but I knew the reply "Unfortunately no" she spoke. "What are you doing here?" Kat asked and Andie spoke as she walked around her "We are here to rescue you." But Damon corrected her and said, "Nope, we are here to see if she deserves to be rescued." "I thought you would have run off Kitty," I asked." She just shrugged. But Damon spoke and bribed her by giving vervain to prevent Klaus's future complution. And we left.

Damon and I shared the bed to sleep on as Damon was too worried about this shitty town and its businesses. We woke and lay in bed for a while and listened to Elijah, Stefan and Elena talking about the sacrifice. Elijah was telling them the steps and ingredients of the sacrifice. Elena asked what was her part and I spoke "The final part of the ritual, N—Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger to the point of your death." Elijah still had the elixir that he was ready to give Katherine. But she fooled every one of us. He told the elixir has the mystical power of resurrection. Damon was annoyed, he won't believe Elijah. I stand next to him tried to comfort him but I can feel the anger radiating. He left the room after everybody was trusting Elijah.
After a while, we heard Jenna kicking somebody out. And it was a surprise it was real Alaric. That means Niklaus is his own body. Niklaus sent a message through him 'Sacrifice happens tonight' which means I have to leave this town today in some hours. Damon and I went upstairs as everybody went into the living room. I decided to tell Damon that I am leaving today. "Hi Day" He nodded in reply, "I am leaving today, I can't stay in this town anymore and above all, he is in his own body and I don't want to face him. And I won't tell you where am I going as I am again starting my mission! 'MISSION STAY AWAY FROM NIKLAUS'," he pulled me into a hug. "Will miss you Scar, a lot and remember this time you are not just leaving me you are leaving Caroline too. I bet she will say to you to call her every day." he finished and I found water pooling in my eyes. "Will miss you too Salvatore and I promise we will meet again soon," I wiped my tears and started to walk away and saw Elena enter the room.

She again started her drama about tonight, but Damon all the time denied her. But Damon this time did a horrible thing that Elena hated. He forcefully gave her his blood. Stefan came in to pull him away from her and I stood there just watching. Now the brothers were again fighting because of Elena and I can't watch that so I left. I left to meet Caroline. She told me she will be at the hospital, so I went there but there was no sign of her. I decided to leave her a message. "Hi Care, I am at the hospital but there is no sign of you so here it goes. I am leaving town tonight and please talk to Damon about it, I have told him everything. Just remember you meant something to me but I have to leave. Bye Caroline Forbes, will meet soon." And I went back to the boarding house for packing my bags.

Damon and Alaric we're there. "Hi people," I said as I sat beside Damon. "I thought you were leaving," Damon asked, "Yes but after this last drink," I told him with a smirk. As I sat I heard a British voice beside me "Lady and Gentlemen. Why so glum?" and I turned to find him standing beside me. "Klaus I presume," I nodded and Nik replied "In the flesh, and hello Golden," he said with my old nickname. "Greetings Niklaus." Damon and Niklaus started to bicker and I tried to avoid it. Niklaus threatened Damon and left. As he was leaving, I went after him. "Nik, Nik wait," I shouted as I followed him. "You were not happy to see me, Scarlett," he said in a harsh voice. "I wanted to talk to you means I want to tell you this is goodbye as I am leaving," he turned towards me with anger dripping from his face. "You don't want to see, talk or be with me Golden, why are you running?" he said, " I have my reasons but just take my goodbye and don't kill Damon, please he is the second person I care about," after listening to me he had his favourite smirk " Who is the first little one?" I gave him a look 'It is obvious Niklaus' and he was happy. He pulled me into a hug and said goodbye with a little kiss on my cheeks.

I sent a message to Stefan as I am leaving because he was not home. I took my bags and hopped into my car and went away from this little amazing pile of problems in town.

 I took my bags and hopped into my car and went away from this little amazing pile of problems in town