Chapter two

I decided to go with Damon and Bonnie to the dead witch spot. We entered the house, burned house, and Damon got witched so he was outside. It was me, Bonnie and Jeremy. We started to move further inside and found the spot for the spell. Bonnie holds the grimoire and out of nowhere whispers started and we can't figure out what is it saying. Bonnie started to walk inside and got into a spot where WITCHES were ready to do the spells. The whispers grew louder and Bonnie started to scream I was trying, all I can to stop it but the Witches aren't allowing me. All of a sudden the witches started to fry my brain and the whispers got cleared which were saying only to me 'AUREATE AUREATE AUREATE' and I knew what are they trying to tell me and I nodded at their message I whispered in their language and they stopped but not Bonnie is was still screaming and chanting. And she stopped. She did it. We were heading back and I got a call from Damon saying Katherine cheated us. She took the moonstone and Elena.

~AT THE BOARDING HOUSE~

Stefan and Elena are talking about Elena's mother and Katerina is nowhere to be found. I am worried about Kat. I am in my room listening to everything happening downstairs. Damon came upstairs as I asked him to come into my room. "Will you stay for the night Day? I want to talk." He nodded and climbed into my bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Speak little witch."

"Today when we were in the old witches' house, I heard chanting, chantings that were telling me to awaken the real me. My more powerful side. My Aureate side." Damon nodded but I knew he didn't understand a word about it. "Aureate is a side of me that is powerful like more powerful than Bonnie is right now." He was shocked that I am so powerful, "But why were they saying to awaken it?" I took a deep breath "Because that side is inside me hidden in my mind and to activate it I have to die, do a ritual, and boom I am an Aureate" Damon nodded and tighten his arms around me to give me comfort. "So what is the problem, Selwood?" "The problem is I don't want to die and second I don't want to be that powerful. It may kill me from inside." I said with widened eyes so that a drop of tears can't escape. "It's ok witchy I will always love you even if you are powerless. You will be my best friend forever. Till Death Do Us Apart." I smiled at his reply. "One more thing Damon. You remember Nik?" He nodded, "He is Klaus." I said without emotions. "OMG Scar you know him, you loved him, you saw him." He said while jumping off the bed. "Yes Damon and I don't care if you kill him, you eat or you do whatever with him. I will leave town on the day of the sacrifice. I don't want to face him again." Damon was still shocked face.

Elena was inside the boarding house signing the deed of the house so that it can be her safe house. Stefan also now knows that I know Klaus and it is a secret of my presence in Mystic Falls and but Elena won't know that I know Klaus.

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon asked, "Katherine, probably." "No he won't kill her," I said while walking towards the door. "He searched for her for over 500 years just to kill her. Nope. But he would make her suffer. He is Klaus." The brothers nodded in sync.

Elena opened the door and the lawyer left and she started to walk inside before she heard three of us bang into the threshold. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." she came near us "Stefan and Scarlett would you like to come inside my house?" we both happily went inside leaving Damon outside. I didn't want to hear the drama so I went up to my room.

After everything was done Damon came into my room to invite me to a decade dance. "Decade Dance seriously Damon and above all 60's. No, I hate 60's." "Please Scar, Klaus will be there," he said trying to tempt me. "Ok just because Klaus is there. But I need someone to help me with my outfit. But not Bonnie or Elena." he scoffed "It's simple you can take the blondie with you, she is queen in all this. Her name is Caroline. Blond, blue eye, 5 feet, cheerful. You will recognize her from distance." I nodded as I went off the grill to meet her.

I entered the grill and noticed Caroline due to her Damon description. I went near her, "Hey I am Scarlett and you must be Caroline." she turned around and said, "Yes I am Caroline." "I am Damon's friend and I need your help. Come on let's grab a bite and talk." she was confused but nodded. "I didn't know Damon had friends." she joked. "I guess I am the only one," I replied with a big smile and She returned it. We both talked for hours. We talked to know each other and about clothing, fashion and everything we like and a little about the supernatural. We laugh and I never felt so amazing with someone else than Damon. Caroline also told me that Klaus will be at the DANCE.

Caroline was coming as we decided to dress together. Damon was happy that I am making friends and he expects me to befriend Elena. But Elena can't be my friend. She stole my sweet Katerina's bloody face. I was taking things out as my room's door opened "I am here Letty," Caroline's voice brightened my room. "Great I am going to bring my dress upstairs, make yourself home." I am excited about the dance plus scared because of Klaus and bored because it's the 60s.  I went downstairs to fetch my dress and before going back to my room I went to Damon's. "Hey Day you are coming to the dance?" I asked him leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah because of Klaus. Aren't you supposed to get dressed up?" I nodded and lifted my arm to show my dress bag. "And you are my date, I don't want to go alone," I told him and left after receiving a smirk from Damon. I opened my room's door to find Caroline all dressed and doing her hair. "You look stunning. The human boy is going to faint." She giggled at my comment, "Now let's make Damon and Klaus faint because of you," I gave her a smirk with a look 'Oh God Caroline'. I went into my bathroom to get dressed and came out to get my hair and makeup done by Care.

 I went into my bathroom to get dressed and came out to get my hair and makeup done by Care