Chapter seventeen

Sophie was kidnapped by Niklaus. He brought her here at the plantation. He rambled about how witches went against us and she only replied that she didn't know. She won't plan to kill me as she is linked to me. That's right!
It was Sabine who told them about a vision of my baby. That my baby will kill all the witches. When Rebekah told Sophie about Elijah talking to Davina the witch she told them about the past, Davina, the witches and the harvest. 

I, Hayley, Rebekah and Sophie are on a mission. To find the dead witches from last night. Hayley dragged me to it too by saying "You should know who or what saved you from those witches," and Rebekah tagged along to protect us. 

Bexs called Nik to stall Marcel for not searching the bayou cause he is here and he heard about dead witches. After some information, we saw a wolf track around the dead witches and then only 'we guess' Marcel's informant came and whooshed away to inform Marcel. But Bexs handled it and we returned home.

"I don't care if we have to get you a leash but that was your last trip bayou," Rebekah scolded  Hayley and I laughed at her comment "You too Scary," "Ok Bexy Sexy," Bexs eyed me and offered me and Hayley a drink but realised that I can't drink. We heard the door open and Rebekah spoke "Nik. Finally. What?" that's when Elijah came in. Rebekah ran over to him and hugged him. I smiled at him and went to my room.

I changed into my nightwear and lay down on the bed. After a few minutes, I felt an arm around my waist. Nik was here. I turned toward him and kissed him on the cheeks and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up without Niklaus by my side. I took a bath and got dressed and went down only to see Rebekah cleaning the rug. "Morning Ms. Nanny," "Ha knock it off Scar!" she was pretty mad. Then I went to the kitchen to find Hayley and Elijah eyeing each other. "enough with the eye flirting," I said and went to grab milk. "So Scarlett please enlighten me about those murderous witches," Elijah asked me as he prepared breakfast for Wolfie and me. I told him what had been happening. Then he left. He assigned Rebekah to babysit us. 

"Hi, bexy!" I knocked at the door of her room. "What?" 

"Nothing just came to talk," she turned her face 

"What happened?" 

"I told you nothing just wanted to talk," 

"About what?" 

"you!"

"me?"

"yeah, I know you don't like New Orleans,"

"Go take rest Scar!"

"Why are people taking me lightly?"

My voice echoed through the house as I went into my room and turned the TV on. Suddenly I felt a needle in my neck. "Ah!" I scowled as Rebekah came running. "They'll kill me if anything would happen to you witchy," I rolled my eyes at her. "It felt like I was stabbed," I said looking at the blood on my hands from the wound. 

Later I was normally relaxing with Hayley by my side when Rebekah came in "Time for demon spawn to snack," 

"I wish Bexy you wouldn't call her that," 

"I'm sorry. Have you picked another name yet?" I gave her a sarcastic side smile while she offered me the plantation's apples. "How's your neck?" she asked while keeping the basket away. "I feel fine which is weird. I'm sure this is Sophie-related," 

"Then do me a favour and don't die on my watch Scar you know the consequences of that."

Hayley spoke when I passed a smile at the blond for being caring. "You know when I first met you I thought you were a real bitch," 

"What changed your mind?" 

"Oh, I still think you are a bitch but I'm starting to like that about you," we laughed at her words when Rebekah continued "Well sweet of you to say. Remember it when I'm gone," I turned my head towards the blond with wide eyes  "Nooo you can't bexy I love you stay please don't leave me with your brothers," 

"They are fine Scarlett. Klaus daggered Elijah and as usual, Elijah didn't punish Klaus and I was here to clean the mess and everything is done now," I turned my face away with sadness. When a gush of uneasiness rushed over me. "What's wrong?" Hayley asked. "I don't know, probably morning sickness" Rebekah came near me and placed her hand on my forehead to check my temperature and surprisingly I was burning up. 

"Stop fussing will you?" Rebekah scolded me as she wiped the sweat off. "I feel like I'm being microwaved," I replied with a pout. "hey just because you're carrying a baby doesn't mean you can act like that one. I'm sure that my little niece is healing you up fast," she said with a smile. Elijah with Sophie came in rushing to my aid. And yet the father of the child is not here. Rebekah and Sophie bantered a little but later Rebekah went off to fetch things to slow down my fever while Hayley stood by my side. 

The dark took place and I was still on fire. We were now outside and in the pool to control my temperature. Sophie gave me a potion to drink while she instructed Elijah how to hold me to control my blood pressure. A human remedy. But he came in just in time.

"Nik," I slowly whispered as he took hold of me and instructed Elijah to deal with Agnes. "Please Elijah don't kill her," Sophie requested and he went off saying a few words "It won't be us brothers that will kill Agnes."

Three of the girls stood on the pavement watching me and Nik. "Oh I can't breathe," I struggled in his arms.

"Hey ok look at me Scarlett look at me and take long deep breaths," my eyes found their way into his enchanting eyes and I took deep breaths. "Focus on the sound of my voice love," he started to submerge my body in the water, "You'll be ok. You'll both be ok." But as the clock struck 9 the pain was unbearable.

I started to shout while Klaus tried to hold me. But something happened. "I just felt it lift," Sophie spoke up. To test it she stabbed herself a little with a needle to see if the same thing happened to me too but it didn't. "Nik," I said while gaining my strength back. We started to go out of the water when I grabbed Sophie's arm "I know you are just using me to save your people and I don't care about that. So if you come near my baby again I won't see who you are and where am I, I'll finish you at that moment remember it," I let go of her arm and went inside with Nik.

Rebekah bid her goodbyes to us because she wants to be free. But she just has one last thing left to do. Kill Agnes.

 Kill Agnes