Chapter nine

1001 London Selwood Mansion

Since morning everybody is worry about the upcoming guests. The Mikealsons. Our tourist guide or you can say a person who brings people to visit our mansion found them.

They aren't much wealthy and it's some teen boys and girls group who they call The Mikealson. Georgia has been getting ready for hours as our father thought he will give her hand to one of the Mikealson men.

As always I thought it was ridiculous. Marrying a girl is not so important but getting her ready for anything that can come in front of her is good.

The night creatures have been spending terror in society for months. And due to this father agreed with me and my twin Thomas and to let me learn how to wield a sword. Since then Thomas has been teaching me and it's been only weeks but I have mastered wielding a sword.

Me, Georgia, and Thomas we're standing in front of the door. Behind the door were The Mikealsons sitting with our father. Georgia was still worried about her looks, she thought her hair aren't perfect, and she should have chosen the yellow dress or you can say dress to impress.

"Sister you still don't believe us that you look perfect, all the men will drool after they will lay their eye on you. Believe me," I assured her but as always big sister never believed me.

"You little girl always thought how beautiful I am always and was always jealous of me. I know that you are lying about the compliment on my looks," she said and turned her back to me.

"Thomas why she thinks that, she doesn't believe me, I don't have my magic so that means I am always thinking low about you both, huh?" I said as I locked my arm with Thomas's and Georgia did it too on the other side. And that's when the door got opened. I was looking down and when I raised my head, I saw The Mikealsons. The not-so-wealthy group of people.

There was only 1 lady and all of the others were lords. One of the lords caught my eye. Golden blonde hair with awesome lips and alluring green-blue eyes. I was looking into his eyes when father spoke "these three are my children. My elder daughter Georgia and the twins Thomas and Scarlett,"

All of the eyes were on us. But I can't take my eye away from that golden blonde hair. All of The Mikealson stood up. One of them spoke "I am Elijah, this is Finn our elder brother, Kol and Rebekah our younger brother and sister," he was stopped by the Golden Blonde "I Niklaus Mikealson, younger than Elijah and older than Kol," he spoke and took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my hand. The Golden Blonde is Niklaus. I bowed lit "I am Scarlett Selwood, the youngest."

All of them smiled at me and the Golden Blonde gave me a smirk, an attractive one. We all sat on the couches and talked. They told us they come from a town or a village. "I know the loss of a mother," I said as Finn told us that their mother died a year ago. "I am sorry for your loss Miss Selwood, I know it is difficult without a mother's support," the golden blonde said.

They all again started to talk when father said we all should go have lunch. "Mr Selwood please show us our rooms, I may like to visit it first," Rebekah said and Father instructed me. "Follow me," I took them to the area of the rooms. "Two of you can take this one, two of you this one, and one of you can take this one," I showed them the rooms. Rebekah and Kol shared one, and Finn and Elijah shared one. The Golden Blonde took the single room. And luckily that room was in front of mine. "Mr Mikealson if you need anything this one is my room, please ask," I said and he smiled at me and went inside his room.

After a while, everybody was going towards the dining area. As I reached there, only Golden Blonde was not there. All his siblings and my family were there. "Scarlett darling can you call my brother? I guess his room is near yours," I nodded at Rebekah's question and went to call Niklaus. I knocked on the door " Mr Mikealson everybody is waiting for you," as I said the door got opened and revealed the Golden Blonde. "Miss Selwood, greetings" I bowed my head at his words and lead him towards the dining area. "Call me Niklaus Miss Selwood," he said suddenly. I smiled at his words "call me Scarlett, Niklaus" and he smiled at mine.

As we sat for eating. Everybody started to talk. Georgia was trying hard to participate in every conversation. But for me, I don't want to talk. I just want to sit in peace and then go practising sword fighting.

"Scarlett, what are your dreams?"

"Scarlett, Scarlett" Rebekah called but I was lost in my thoughts. As I was not replying Thomas shook my hand to bring me back to reality "Yes sorry, I got lost in thought you were saying?" I asked, "I was asking what are your dreams dear?"

"I like to do adventurous things, I may look sweet and kind from the outside but from the inside, I am daring, ruthless, and fearless." By everybody's looks, they were amazed. I am a devil in disguise.

"Who is your prince charming?" Niklaus asked the most boring question.

"I don't care about marriage or any other lord to take my responsibility, I am a free lady. I want to live forever and explore this whole world. By chance I may meet a boy, that boy should be daring, ruthless, fearless or in simple words like me."

Again everybody was amazed at my answer even my father and my brother. But Niklaus was satisfied or by his looks, it looked like he achieved something. Georgia started to speak again to gain everybody's attention. And that's when they all lost me once again.

 And that's when they all lost me once again