Chapter fourteen

It's been days. The cure was found and stolen by Silas and now I have chosen New Orleans as my next spot. It was getting boring in Mystic Falls so I went to help Hayley with her parent problem. Above all my magic has been weak for these few days and I have been throwing everything up. It's disgusting.

Jane-Anne is a witch who we found in a bar. She told Hayley that people like her have been thrown out of here but we can find them in the armpit of Louisiana, the Bayou. So Hayley decided to take me up for a trip. "I am a hundred per cent sure your car is gonna broke in a while," and it was like God was sitting on my tongue. The car broke down. "God why," I shouted as we both got out of it. I was trying to read the map and Hayley was trying to call someone for help. In a minute only my ears started to ring as we got all surrounded by people. To be specific they are witches. In no matter of time, it blacked out.

I woke with a cold feeling as my body touches a cold and hard surface. I slowly opened my eyes to check out my surroundings to find out I was in a crypt.

"Scarlett thank god you are awake, I was worried," I ignored Hayley as I started to run out but the boundary spell pushed me back.

"What the bloody hell?"

"We have been kidnapped," Hayley stated the obvious.

"We need to get out of here," I said as I grabbed Hayley's hand and walked towards the boundary to siphon it away but a group of witches surrounded us.

"Get out of my way or I'll kill every single last of you," I said angrily.

"You need to hear us out,"

"Nope I won't cause you all won't be alive to speak in a minute," my fangs started to grow out as I hissed at them.

"You have to help us," I heard from behind. It was Sophie, Jane-Anne's sister.

"Nope, I won't listen to your words, I would rather enjoy listening to your screams,"

"You can't do magic and you can't fight us as you are weak," Sophie said.

How did she know that?

"We need your help"

"What help, like you said I'm nothing right now," I crossed my arms around my chest. "We need you to convince Klaus to help us."

"Nik won't help you because first, you kidnapped me against my will and second he likes to kill,"

"He will help us after he finds the truth," Sophie said.

"What truth?"

"You're pregnant Scarlett with Klaus's child,"

"No he is a vampire, I'm a vampire, I can't be," I said in disbelief.

"I have a gift, that I can sense when a girl is pregnant, and my sister died while making sure that it's true." I didn't know how I feel. I just wanted to be in Nik's arms and make sure that I am not pregnant but what if it's true? "But how?" Hayley asked as I know she can't understand it too. "Klaus is a hybrid means his werewolf side can procreate and Scarlett is a heretic so her witch side can also procreate. It's nature's loophole and I need you to convince Klaus to help us," I just wanted to ignore it all cause she is right. WE CAN PROCREATE. I placed my hand on my stomach and tried to hear a heartbeat, which should be only one but there are two of them. That means I'm pregnant.

It's been days. They have taken my phone away so that I don't talk to Nik. Elijah came in and believed the pregnancy theory. Now he is going to bring Nik here. The witches took us to another crypt where Nik and Elijah were there. Nik rushed at me and pulled me into a loving kiss. Oh god, I missed him. "Why are you here love?" "They kidnapped me," a gush of anger flowed through his body. Before anyone can say I replied with the reason also. "And the reason for the kidnapping is that they think I'm pregnant, Sophie has a gift to sense if a girl is pregnant," Nik looked shocked and blank just like me.