third person

avery just finished getting herself ready for the day, when her phone lights up. avery grabs her phone and sees who is calling her.

goff is calling...

avery answers the phone and puts it on speaker as she finishes her makeup.

"hey goff, what's up?" avery asks as she puts on some blush.

"nothing much, what's up with you?" jared asks.

"i'm just finishing up my makeup for the day" avery replies.

"i was actually calling because i wanted to know if you wanted to go out to the bar with me and some of the guys tonight"

"who is going?" avery asks.

"me, amon ra, anzalone, jamaal, rodrigo, and hutch" jared answers.

"sounds like a party, i'm in" avery smiles.

"cool. i'll send you the location of the bar. we are meeting there at 7"

"yay. i'm excited. do you mind if i bring my friend?" avery asks.

"the more the merrier. see you later tonight. bye avery"

"bye jared" avery presses the hang up button. she immediately picks up her phone and puts it in her hand. she searches for kendall's contact. once she finds it she presses the call button and puts it on speaker in order to do the finishing touches to her makeup. kendall answers on the third ring.

"hey girlie" kendall says.

"hey. so i just got invited to go to the bar with some of the lions players tonight. do you want to tag along? we can be each others wing women." avery asks.

"is that even a question? hell yes!"

"cool, i already told jared you were going to be there with us" avery laughs.

"this is so exciting" kendall squeals.

"we are meeting at 7 tonight. do you want to come over to my house early so we can get ready together? then we can order an uber to get there. does that sound good?" avery explains.

"sounds perfect a. i'll see you at 5 at your house. i'm so excited"

"awesome, see you then k"

⟵⟶⟵⟶⟵⟶

the doorbell rings and dan opens the door.

"hey coach campbell" kendall smiles.

"you know you can call me dan, right kendall?" dan asks.

"i know, it sounds fancier and it's much more fun to call you coach campbell" kendall laughs.

"any of those work" dan laughs. "avery is up in her room, you can go join her"

"thanks" kendall walks past dan and up the stairs into avery's room.

"hey girlie" avery hugs kendall as kendall walks into her room.

"hey" kendall hugs her back.

"so i brought my outfit, and i can change into it before we leave" kendall explains.

"cool, we can just hang until then" avery smiles. "i want to make sure i look good for aidan today" avery blushes. 

"so do you like him?" kendall pokes avery in the ribs and asks. 

"i like how he is really nice and kind. he's also not bad looking at all" avery explains. 

"i don't know ave, it seems like you are head over heels for this man" kendall smirks.