TOTALLY UNRELATED IMAGINES WITH THE PECULIARS

These are totally unrelated random imagines.

Why?

Because I said so.

*Reader is not Jake's sister in any of these imagines, but reader is still tall af*

____________________________________

First up we got *pulls option out of hat* your song- HELL YEAH- *up to 2 songs*

Enoch: This is home; Cavetown / This side of Paradise; Coyote Theory

Millard: This Side of Paradise; Coyote Theory *I can use songs twice. This is my book. Deal with it <3*

Hugh: Hey there Delilah; Plain White T's

Victor: Fireflies; Owl City

Bronwyn: Big Strong Girl; Deb Talan

Horace: Sweater Weather ; The Neighborhood / Talking to the Moon ; Bruno Mars

Fiona: I love the flower girl ; The Butterhills

Jacob: Freaks; Jordan Clarke

Emma: The Village; Wrabel / Play With Fire ; Sam Tinnez, Yacht Money

_______________________________

Now I'm gonna do another one <3

*draws another lil paper from a hat* (In case u were wondering, I actually used a hat to do this. Me and my sister wrote stuff on lil papers and put it in a hat to do this loL)

*reads it* "Who's more dominant- who tf wrote this?" *my sister choked then almost died laughing- by that I mean she choked on some water and I had to help her not die*

ANYWAY

She helped me decide on these <33

Enoch; you. *no one can tell me otherwise* I BELIEVE IN BOOK ENOCH. THATS MY FAVORITE ONE <3

Millard; uUuUm you. Why? idk. *sometimes he does though*

Hugh; it dEpEnDs

Victor; depends on yalls moods ig

Bronwyn: idk :_( *Id say switch maybe... I'm stupid.*

Horace; you. tell me otherwise. I dare you.

Fiona: I DONT KNOW *u?? Depends.*

Jacob: depends on the mood- more switch ig

Emma; you ig, idk

_________________________

I'm gonna do one more thing cuz idk-

*draws again* "Random scenarios- OOooOh this'll be funn-"

Enoch: One day you took him to a baseball game, at first he didn't want to and had no idea what was going on, but in the end you ended up buying him cotton candy, and ever since he's been obsessed with it. At one point you guys were up on the giant TV thing and you lifted him up like simba. He got mad about it, especially since the whole stadium saw it, but you bought him more cotton candy so its fine now.

Millard: You two have a favorite hobby of randomly disappearing in the middle of the night, and you all pretty much just explore wherever you are. One of your favorite times was when you were both in NYC, and you all climbed on top of a building and could see the entire city from there. It was beautiful. And after you both got ice-cream.

Hugh; Your favorite memory was teaching him how to play guitar. He was actually really good at it. Ever since you both have been writing songs together, it's been a great way for you both to get to know each other even more.

Victor: One time he rigged the house with booby-traps. It was honestly hilarious. Years before Jacob arrived, when Abe was still staying with you all. Abe, Hugh, Victor, Enoch, and you- along with a few of the little kids- rigged the entire house with booby-traps as a rebellion against Millard, Emma, Bronwyn, Claire, and Fiona. You all got punished when Miss P got back, but it was fun.

Bronwyn: Your favorite memory was when you had just come to live with Miss Peregrine and her wards, and Bronwyn had been so kind to you. She welcomed you and even had a picnic with you as a welcome party to make you feel at home.

Horace: Sometimes you used to sneak into his room to snuggle in the middle of the night to help him with his dreams. If he can't sleep, he comes to you, and you snuggle with him until he just ends up falling asleep in your arms.

Fiona: You both love gardening, and, just because you could, you both made a secret place. A garden in the forest near the house, just for the two of you. You both used to go there on picnics and to play in the stream nearby until Enoch discovered it one day. Needless to say you both threatened him to secrecy. Somehow he didn't tell, but it may or may not have been because you threatened to burn his teddy bear.

Jacob: Your favorite memory was when he took you to McDonald's for the first time. You were freaking flabbergasted. You devoured your food and wanted more. Jacob laughed then, because you kept asking for ten minutes straight after that, you got more food.

Emma: One time you got her flowers. You spent hours trying to pick out the right ones, designing the perfect bouquet to fit her personality, and she absolutely loved it, which made you very proud, needless to say.

_____________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed my ramblings <33

Buh-bye <3