E P I L O G U E

Three months got to pass by.

Taehyung is blooming in happiness, his created mark thriving on the side of his alpha's neck now, too.

Now they are fully linked, feeling each others emotions thoroughly.

The alpha admits, he had to get used to seeing his neck in the mirrors. He realised he's the very first dominant ever to allow such a thing.

But he couldn't be happier.

Especially not after realising that after Taehyung marked him back, the male has been better than ever before.

And thank the moon goddess for that, since he couldn't bare seeing his mate that depressed any longer.

"Whatcha doing?" Taehyung wonders, jumping on top of the alpha's back and peering over his shoulder.

"Damn it! You're getting sneakier everyday!" Jeongguk comments, knowing how much the omega loves the idea of getting better at hunting.

"Yeah? Did I do well? You didn't notice me sneaking up on you, did you?" He hopefully asks, looking at him with big orbs.

The alpha shakes his head,
"I didn't! I'm sure you're going to do well!"

He smiles at the male who starts jumping in his place. Jeongguk hides his twitching nose, not wanting it to out him.

"Can we go hunting today, alpha? Please?!" Taehyung begs, trying to blackmail him by smooching thousand kisses over his face and shoulders.

"Gosh, who am I to decline? You have me wrapped around your finger and you know it." He retorts, causing the omega to blush profusely.

He smirks, stepping closer and tilting his chin up, capturing his lips with his own.

"I love you." He whispers, grinning when Taehyung giggles and smiling bigger when he says the same.

They shift into their wolf forms and Jeongguk leads the way, sniffing out a group of deer nearby since unfortunately an omega's nose is not that advanced.

The alpha lingers a little back, proudly watching as his mate crouches towards one of the animals. He hides himself behind a bush, two fluffy ears sticking out.

Taehyung looks back at the elder, wanting to get confirmation that it indeed is okay.

Jeongguk cooes inside, nodding his head. With that, the omega steps aside from the bush, slowly getting nearer.

He stops in his tracks, feeling a little nervous and insecure. The alpha picks up on it quickly, going after him and playfully nudging him forward by stuffing his face between the omega's hind legs, tilting his behind upwards and taking a few steps himself, literally pushing him forward.

Taehyung squeals, getting the hint and dashing towards the deer.

Jeongguk watches fondly as his mate chases the smallest deer around, eventually jumping on top of it.

Coming to the rescue, the alpha joins in, making the kill by biting on its neck and dragging it to the ground.

The omega wags, playfully dashing in circles around the alpha to challenge him.

He then jumps on the dominant, biting and tugging his ears, licking his snout once he slides back off.

Jeongguk suddenly sneezes, causing Taehyung to flinch and whimper, tail tucked to his belly since he didn't see it coming.

>Oh my little puppy, what am I supposed to do with you? You're so adorable, my heart is going to burst.

The submissive wags again, getting over the small heart-atttack and nudging the deer.