E I G H T

"Thought you weren't going to come, omega. That's why I took so long. I nearly went home. Did you try to go against my orders?"

The omega whimpers, rolling on to his back, tail clutched against his stomach whilst the alpha was still on top of him, staring him down.

"I asked you a question. I expect you to answer it."

Taehyung is glad the alpha hadn't used his alpha voice yet.

"I'm sorry.." He retorted, whispering.

The alpha scoffed loudly.

"'Sorry'? That's all you've got? Any other would beg me to let them live. A simple 'Sorry' won't do, omega."

The black wolf got off of him, now standing a few metres away. His black fur blows in the wind, his scent was everywhere driving Taehyung's omega absolutely insane.

He whimpers again, rolling back on to his four paws but never standing up. He lifts himself off the ground by mere inches, crawling forward in utter submission, to the alpha who stood there with his tail raised dominantly. His stare bore through Taehyung's being.

The alpha could only watch as the omega did so, anticipating his next moves with interest.

His alpha is absolutely intrigued by this specific omega, wanting nothing more than for the omega to throw himself at his feet in submission constantly.

The omega slowly looks up, tail swishing from side to side on the soil nervously once he tried to 'make up for it' by licking the other's snout, squeaking softly when the alpha started to growl louder, baring his teeth.

His tongue swiped over them in the process. He had his ears tucked tightly against his head.

He stopped after a few seconds, wanting nothing more than to disappear because he got no reaction that showed him it's okay.

"I'm genuinely sorry, alpha. I won't try to disobey you once again." He whispers, wanting the other to say something, anything. The silence is killing him.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Taehyung didn't expect that question.

"Yes.." He nearly didn't try to answer.

"And that's why you hesitated to come, am I correct?"

Another whimper left the omega's mouth as an answer.

The alpha stares down at his figure, wanting to show the omega that there is no need to be afraid of him. If he wanted him dead he would've been so a long time ago.

So, he nuzzles his face in the crook of the omega's neck, returning the favour of licking his snout a few times whilst releasing calming pheromones.

"I'm not going to harm you, omega. As for that matter do not be afraid of me."

The omega slowly glanced up, the look the alpha gave him was comforting. Reassuring.

But then he added another few words,

"But do not try to disobey me again."
He used his strength to push Taehyung on his side, before continuing.

"I am your alpha now. I want you to adress me as such. Am I clear?"

Taehyung and his omega were at loss of words. His omega was thriving but he himself was crying inside.

"Am I clear, omega?" The alpha repeated himself, raising his voice. He needed the omega to say it. He needed to hear it come from his mouth.