T W E L V E

Taehyung genuinely has no clue where he is.

He awoke in a neat looking bedroom a few minutes ago with his head pounding.

Remembering what happened and hating the alpha with his entire soul because of it, he tried every single window and the door but to avail.

There is no way he can get out.

So, he slumps back on the edge of the bed, a devastated look on his face.

<Jiminie? Are you there?

He attempts on using his mind link for what seems like the hundredth time, still without any response.

The sound of heavy rain pattering down the window made him turn his head.

He presses his eyes shut after a while of watching the trees dance from side to side because of the storm that was going on. A small shiver crawls up his spine and goosebumps spread all over him, making him hide underneath the blankets.

He solely focused on his own breathing, not sure whether to hold on to the hope of ever being able to get into the position of running far away from the alpha, or feeling absolutely hopeless and letting his deepest and darkest fear take over and consume him.

He has no idea what the time is either, all he can think about is the fact that this alpha is planning on getting him banished from his pack and keeping him to himself.

Eventually Taehyung's eyelids started to droop. Soon enough darkness consumed him once again, pulling him into a light slumber.

When he woke up again, it was because of the sound of the door opening. Pretending he is still asleep, he keeps himself as still and quiet as possible.

He hears footsteps coming in closer and he automatically clutches the bedsheets tight, like those thin layers are going to protect him.

The alpha seems to stop right beside him. Taehyung can feel his red eyes burning right through the blankets.

He furrows his eyebrows when he hears the footsteps going off back into the direction of the door. He hears it open and close, but this time, it hasn't been locked.

Is this his chance to escape?

Did the alpha forget to lock it?

He jumps up immediately with hope burning in his veins, turning around to face the door but he froze in place instead.

"Yeah, thought so." The smirking alpha stands there with his arms folded across his chest, as if he hadn't pretended to leave the room just a mere minute ago.

Taehyung nibbles on his lip and looks down at his lap, internally cursing at himself to even consider that the alpha is foolish enough to forget to lock a door.

"I'm sorry.." He whispers out, praying that the other will go easy on him.

Because, let's be frank here, he has no way of protecting himself and the alpha possesses the power of being able to do anything he desires to him.

He just loves being an omega.

A scoff is the next thing he hears.

"You should be. You should also be thanking me. After that little stunt you tried to pull? Going against my orders and run away?"

Taehyung remembers the way the other dragged him by his neck, knocking him out cold and a fire burned within his veins; nothing more than pure hate.

But it is not like he can do anything about it.

He wants to live.

So for now, the best thing he can do, is do practically everything the other wants. Hopefully, there is going to be an opportunity to escape soon.