T H I R T Y - N I N E

The omega woke due to his actual heat starting.

He whimpers out, his body heating up and feeling as if it is on fire─ the painful kind.

"Sshh, I got you, pup. Alpha's got you, I'm here," Jeongguk reassures, holding onto him tighter and starting to massage his scalp, threading his fingers through his blonde locks.

"It hurts alpha, please.." Taehyung weakly says, trying to comfort himself by stuffing his face in his neck, inhaling his strong pheromones.

"What do you want, doll? Tell me."

The omega just shakes his head, too shy and embarrassed. He shuffles back and simply removes his pants and pulls his shirt off over his head, complaining out loud over how warm it is.

Jeongguk groans at the overwhelming  amount of wetness coming from his omega, the scent clouding his mind. A low rumble in his chest started to play, causing adrenaline to course through the submissive's body.

"Pup, are you aware of the fact that by accepting me in your nest, you gave me consent to claim you?" He rasps to make sure, his body slightly trembling and hands itching to reach out.

Taehyung nods frantically, features contorting in pain.

"I'm aware, Jeongguk. I allowed you in for a reason, p─please.."

That's all it takes for the dominant to find himself on top of him, pinning his wrists down with one hand and the other on his throat, only adding slight pressure.

Taehyung moans, eyes rolling back and hips up; trying to give himself a form of release.

"It's 'alpha' for you, omega," The male clarifies, eyes now purely red and tightening the grip around his throat. The submissive hums, nodding again for as far as he could.

Jeongguk released him just for a second, only to remove his own clothes until he was left bare.

The omega's fingers immediately reached up to trace the other's muscled chest, trailing down to feel his hard abs.

The alpha only chuckles, grabbing his hand and pushing him back down, lowering himself until their mouths collided in a needy, sloppy kiss.

The only sounds that filled up the atmosphere were those of rough breaths, whiny moans and the growl from the alpha only getting fiercer as they made out getting needier and needier.

"Wan' you, alpha, please take me─" Taehyung starts at some point, not being able to endure any more teasing any longer.

The hot lips that were on his neck sucking dark hickies, now trailed downwards with open-mouthed kisses to suckle and tug on his erected buds.

The omega gasps in surprise, hand finding it's way to the elder's hair.

"Ngh! Sensitive.."

Not being able to keep himself strong any longer, the alpha gives in to his wolf and kisses his tummy, teeth biting on the omega's boxer and pulling it down.

The cold air that suddenly hit Taehyung made him shiver in anticipation, eyes half-lidded as he stared at the alpha's erect length, not so sure how much longer he'd be able to wait.

"God, pup, you're fucking breathtaking," Jeongguk husks against the skin of his thighs, purposely sucking on the flesh there and ignoring the area that begged to be touched.

The omega almost cries, more pain shooting through him and more wetness leaking out. The elder inhales sharpily, red eyes getting impossibly brighter.

Without any further ado he presses his lips against his rim, tongue darting out to lap it all up.

Taehyung emits the loudest moan, his other hand gripping his own hair and his eyes pressing shut tightly as the other continues to work him, adding his fingers in the process to open him up for him, preparing him for what's to come.

"Fuck, pup, I can't wait any longer. Gonna knot you so deliciously, darling, you'll be wanting it every moment,"

The submissive's eyes roll back at the words, a desperate hum slipping past his lips.

He then feels the perfect shaped head press against him, threatening to enter him any minute.

The alpha holds onto his thighs, pressing them towards his tummy and instructing him to keep them there.

And when it finally happens, it's genuinely better than Taehyung ever would've thought. He cries out from pleasure, the other filling him up to the brim.

"Should've prepped you more, love, you're so fucking tight I feel like I'm gonna explode,"

Taehyung absent-mindedly moans, all up into a headspace and no longer really there.

Jeongguk starts thrusting, tears starting to roll over Taehyung's cheeks. The alpha bends over him, arms on either side of his chest and his pace only picking up, not faltering even once.

"Ssh, omega, I'm here my love," He kisses the tears away from his face, tongue darting over his lips and tasting the saltiness of them.

"F─feels suh─so good, alpha!" Taehyung cries out, when his length presses on the best spot inside of him.

Jeongguk growls, sucking on the skin of Taehyung's neck and licking a stripe up towards his scent gland. He's pounding into him at this point, leaving the younger weak.

"'M gonna knot you so well, pup. You're gonna look so tempting with my mark on your neck, hickies over your entire body and everything screaming 'mine.'"

The omega whimpers loudly, throat almost hoarse from how good it feels and how loud he's being.

After a while, the submissive spills all over himself, crying due to the overstimulation. But the alpha's pace doesn't stop; if anything, he speeds up with a newfound vigor, hips crashing against his and the sounds of skin-slapping too dirty, Taehyung goes beet red.

Then, he feels it─ the alpha's hips press fully into his and he comes to a halt, his length pulsating and twitching wildly inside of him as the base grows, stretching the omega to his limit.

"N─nuh, ngh! T─too much a─alpha, can't take it!" Taehyung mewls, squirming around.

Jeongguk nudges his cheek gently with his forehead, kissing along his jaw and pecking his lips, whispering comforting things into his ear to distract him from it.

"It's alright, pup. You're so good for me, such a fantastic omega for alpha. Taking me so well, hm? I'm so proud of you, love, it's almost done, just hold in there a little longer."

Finally, the knot settles, deeply seathed inside of him. When the alpha finally released, filling him up even further─ his teeth sinking into his scent gland to permanently mark the omega as his; Taehyung emits the loudest moan ever, beating all of his previous sounds and his vision going white and eyes rolling back into another dimension.

His body tingled all over, his mouth hung open in a silent 'O', brows scrunched together.

"Fuck.." Jeongguk groans breathily at the erotic sight and experience, absolutely addicted. He gently maneuvers the both of them sideways, spooning him from behind, still deeply nestled inside of him as it'll take a while before the knot subsides.

He intertwines their hands, pressing loving kisses on top of the omega's head and shoulder.

"I love you so much, pup. You're so perfect." He whispers, causing Taehyung's lips to tiredly curve up in a smile.

"'Love you too, my alpha.." He retorts, voice so soft it was almost inaudible. Right after, he fell asleep.

The alpha basks in pride, holding him impossibly closer. He grins widely, kissing and suckling more on his shoulder.

"Goodnight, darling. I'll take care of you. I promise you, I'll love you with my entire heart for as long as it'll get to beat."