[Vol. 7] Chapter 173

Hana had prepared a cloth dipped in herbs as she was wiping me clean. It had a distinct smell and it didn't bother me because my mind was elsewhere.

Since we didn't want the poison to go down to my body, she was making sure, each and every clothes were being cleaned after the use.

"Sister Bianka... I'm almost done." She said.

I nodded.

I was feeling light since my makeups were removed and hair was down. I was wearing a light kimono since I wanted to take a little sleep...

There was a knock. It made Hana a little alert but I knew, if we were in Shinkyo, no one would be able to enter.

I said, "Come in."

It was Miku. Mila had told me about her. She had come with Hiroshi.

Hana smiled as she went there and said, "Sister Miku! I'm glad you are here..."

Lady Miku smiled and nodded as she entered, behind her a little girl and a boy entered.

Hana greeted her as well. They all had red hairs. Maybe they were her sister and brother.

Hana said, "Luka! Lina! It's been long!"

It seemed she knew them from her last visit in Komaki. Hana had told me all about their incident.

Luka was really small and he was really shy as he was hiding behind Lady Miku and Lady Lina. And Lina looked really outgoing as she entered and asked, "Elder sister, that's the princess!"

Miku shushed her, "Shh... Don't talk like that!"

But her sister didn't even listen as she came running toward me, her eyes sparking with excitement. And then her eyes fell on my belly.

My belly wasn't that big yet but in a thin clothing, it was visible...

She exclaimed pointing at my belly, "See, see, elder sister! She has large belly! Do you get large bellies once you become a princess?!"

Lady Miku's face turned red and she hissed at her, "Lina! Stop right there!"

Hana hadn't noticed my belly until now as she looked at it with even more curious gazes as she nodded.

And I couldn't help but laugh. The bad mood I was having somehow subsided.

"I—my apologies, Princess Bianka... She hadn't learnt a thing about etiquettes and such..." And her eyes glared at Lina who had two large potatoes coming out on her head.

Lina grumbled, "When had you learnt about it...? Last time I had seen you cursing—"

And a smack had flown toward Lina's head as she got shut in a blink and another potato had formed on her head. It was Miku's smack as she looked at me and smiled nervously, "Ahaha... Please forgive my little sister... I will be sure to teach her some manners..."

I laughed as the sisters started to argue and both Hana and I laughed at their arguments. They looked very close.

While I was watching them, I felt a little sad that Rose couldn't be able to join me now...

She would find it very amusing.

I felt sad the next moment as my chest felt heavy. I would have to talk with Arashi and let him know about it but I was scared...

I just wished that it all turned out false somehow...

----

(Third person's POV - Omniscient)

It was crowded as Jito looked around, his eyes were wary and fear latched on them. But it was glad that it was a large crowd.

He rubbed his hands on his sleeves and went to an inn of the busiest market of Wansai. The Wanada market. It was a large gathering of many marchants from all over Wansai and others countries with whom Wansai had a friendly relation.