[Vol. 4.5] Chapter 100

I woke up and saw it was dark and suddenly every memories crashed into me.

I gasped.

Did I faint!

I was about to greet the Prince but...

Sweat formed on my forehead and I looked around to search for my father and mother. They would be very humiliated...!

The prince and the whole people would be offended!

Worry and shame crashed on me but then I heard something... I looked straight and before me was a shadow siting on a chair.

My breath caught in my throat as I was about to scream.

"W—who are you?!" I asked as I tried to get back as far as possible. "W—why are you in my room?!"

"Your room?" It was a male voice and it was deep but I was more surprised that he was talking in our language. Who was he?

He chuckled darkly and I looked around. It was dark even with the lamp lights. It must be really large if it was still dark even with the lamp.

The bed was finely made and it was a large sized bed. I couldn't understand what was happening...

I was with my parents and there were people but now it was empty and no one to be seen. My head was spinning with confusion.

He stood up from his seating and slowly came toward me as I got scared and looked for a way to run. But I couldn't find a window.

He said as his face came to light, "This isn't your room. It is mine."

And for the first time, I saw that man's face. His long hair hung from both sides on his shoulders. He was tall and he had dark eyes exactly like his hair. He had a handsome face but it was strangely very serious-looking and scary as if he was angry.

"T—then, s—sorry, I don't know how I get here but I—I am leaving..." I said as I gulped and slid back on the bed, my heart was jumping in my chest and looking how angry he looked, I was scared that he didn't like my presence in his room.

He smirked and it looked more scary on his face I got pale. He said, "Leave? And where will you stay? Outside of the palace?"

I looked everywhere for help but there was no one. Who was he? And why was he treating me like I had committed a crime?!

"I—I will search for my mother and father..."

He smiled. "Your parents have already gone back to Greatheart."

My eyes got bigger as I asked, "Why? Why did they leave? Weren't they going to attend the wedding?!"

"What wedding?" He asked and I looked at him with a questioning glance.

"The wedding I had with Prince D—Daichi?" I said.

He laughed and I got more confused. "You really dream of marrying me, eh? And why do you think I would marry a pathetic girl like you?"

I got taken aback with how he said me pathetic. What did he mean by pathetic!

And he was Prince Daichi!?

I thought he had the same personality of the old man I had seen before but he wasn't.

"I wasn't the one who said wanted to marry you." I said, "I don't even know you."

I crossed my hands over my chest and said, "Infact, I didn't know your name a moment ago."

At the sudden change on my behavior and voice, he must have gotten a bit surprised as well as annoyed. He looked at me for a minute and warned, "You sure you want to keep that tone with me?"