[Vol. 6] Chapter 133

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Not for virgin eyes or mind and if you are about to read then be sure to sprinkle holy water on yourself.**

The bathing arrangement was finished as I was still wrapped in the blankets. Waiting...

My heart was going bonkers as we had never bathed together. Not in Godoyama and not even in the main palace.

It was just so... embarrassing and exciting at the same time.

He was wearing a long robe as his hair was loose on his back. He came back as he closed the doors and started to open his rob. His eyes were on me and I hid under the blanket in shyness. My face heated and I felt his weight on the bed.

"Let's go, shall we?" He asked as I slowly peeked at him.

He was still wearing his bottoms but his upper body was bare, showing his taut muscles and the cuts and the wounds of the past.

He pulled away the blanket as I felt the coldness on my skin, making me shiver. He came toward me on his four on the bed as his eyes glinted dangerously. I sucked on my breath but couldn't look away. He placed his hands around my waist and under my knees. The touch of his hands were warm that made my breath caught in my throat.

We weren't talking but there was no need to as our greedy eyes were conversing already.

He pulled me toward him and I buried my face on his chest as I caught his scent and immediately my nerves felt the rush of excitement. My hands wrapped his neck, our bare bodies touching making jolts of lightning run through me.

It was cold but suddenly the atmosphere around us became hot.

As he kept me in his arms, he stood up and I looked at his eyes, he was already looking at me. The times seemed to be frozen around us as our breaths fell on each other. My heart was jumping in my ribcage but at the same time, I couldn't look away from him. He looked unbelievably handsome when he looked at me like that. The way his eyes were burning made my soul burn and I loved it because it made me greedy.

It was a different kind of greed that made me known, he was only mine.

He tilted down his head to reach my lips and I moved up to reach his. Our lips entangled around each other's and he headed toward our baths.

The large barrel had been filled with hot water and a kind of flowed I didn't know the name of. Well, I wasn't in the mood to know about it.

But the scent was so sweet that we were in a daze. His eyes were open with half lids as I kept kissing him, no one was blinking as our tongues were playing. The vapour was rising from the barrel as he put me in there slowly and our lips parted.

He was very careful when handling me and then he started to loosen the last piece of clothes he had.

My face was already red but it became more redder than before as he slowly came into the barrel and sat behind me.

The hot water certainly made my soreness go away and my body filled with a different kind of relaxation.

But I felt his stiffness behind me as my ears heated. I bit my lips as my shoulders stiffened.

He fingers were brushing on my arms as they slowly reached around my waist. His lips were roaming on my shoulders and the back of my neck as I moaned.

I leant back toward him and his hands were now roaming freely everywhere on my body as if to carve every inch of my skin his mind.

I whined, "Arashi..."

His mouth was just behind my left ear as he said in a breathy voice, "Don't worry, I won't do anything... Since I don't want to hurt the baby."

I knew he wouldn't but somehow I felt a little frustrated by it.

He wrapped his hands around my belly, stroking on it. I smiled and leant behind as he said, "But I might play with you a little."

As one of his hands went down there...

***

Arashi had went back to his work as I went out with Mila to her house.

She had went to take me after our...bath.

Koji was sitting before the table as he was having his breakfast. As we entered, he immediately stood up to bow.

I said, "It's okay. Please sit down and eat."

He nodded as Mila placed two plates on the table. She smiled and said, "Let's eat something and then we will go to see the garden and also the moon temple."

Koji asked, "You are taking her to the moon temple? But that's really far."

He looked at me and asked, "Have your highness asked Prince Rian?"

I shook my head. "Why? Is going there bad?"

He said, "No. But going and coming back from there would take a whole day."

I knew Arashi had told me to come back before sunset and I came back everyday before sunset.

Mila looked trouble and she said, "Then, we can ask Prince Rian tomorrow and go there..."

Koji said, "They are leaving tomorrow."

Both Mila and I were flabbergasted. We were?

I said, "He didn't tell me that we are leaving tomorrow..."

Koji said, "Well, the emperor asked you to come back for the marriage but the letter arrived today. I was coming back so I know it. Prince Rian might tell you once you meet him."

I nodded.

Then we can't go to the moon temple today. Maybe some other time...

I was sitting on a chair as Mila was cooking something delicious for me as she said to Koji, "We will come back then in an hour or so..."

Koji nodded and said, "Okay and be careful."

And as he was going inside in his room, Mila tiptoed and placed a quick kiss on his lips as he got flustered. He looked at me and then to Mila and said, "What are you doing?! Princess Bianka is here!"

I said looking away, my face reddened, "Err... Don't mind me... Carry on."

I didn't want to be a third wheel between them...

Mila blinked and said, "But in my home, it was normal to kiss infront of people. My parents used to do that a lot."

Both Koji and I looked at him with wide eyes. Really?!

Koji said, "That doesn't mean you get to do that here!"

Mila pouted, "What's wrong with showing love to the person I loved the most in front of people."

Koji's face now reddened as one of his brows twitched. He said, "Urgh! Nevermind! I'm going to sleep!"

And he went to sleep since he had worked the night before as I resisted to give Mila a knowing grin.

Mila said, "What!"

I chuckled, "Nothing... You both look so cute!"

Mila blushed but she was very confident as she grinned. She wasn't shy to show her love for Koji even when it was a taboo for us to do that infront of people.

As we started to eat she said, "But it seems Prince Rian is taking really good care of Princess Bianka..."

I looked at her with a confused gaze as she smirked and pointed at my neck. "I can literally see those love bites on your skin, Princess Bianka..."

And I got flustered. When did he left those hickeys!

---
4th January, 23
1274
---
A/n: Sorry for late updates, I was not only busy, I caught cold. The temperature is lowering each day and it's really cold here... I'm not accustomed to cold... (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)