[Vol. 6] Chapter 138

[Bianka's POV]

As I reached the castle, Arashi was already there.

He asked, "So, have you had fun?"

I nodded and grinned widely. "I certainly did!"

I asked, "You didn't tell me we were going back!"

"Well, it happened really fast."

I pouted, "But I love it here..."

He chuckled and said, "Me too but we have many things to settle in the palace."

I nodded, "That we certainly have."

" But for your complaints, how about we leave tonight and go visit something?"

I asked, "What's that?"

"It's a surprise."

I grumbled. "So we will be leaving now!"

He nodded. "Yes but before that you have to take a rest."

I remembered I wanted to see his parents but I wasn't certain if I should ask him now. What if he felt sad?

I didn't want him to be sad...

He must have read my face as he asked, "What is it?"

I shook my head and said, "Nothing... I just... it's nothing."

He sighed and asked, "Just tell me..."

I muttered, "But I don't want to make you sad."

"I won't be sad if you tell me. But I would definitely be angry if I had to ask everyone what is it you wanted but didn't tell me instead you told others about it."

I chuckled at him and said, "Okay... I just wanted to see how your parents looked like..."

His eyes went wide as I immediately said, "But it's okay. I don't want it to be hurtful for you. I know you have never mentioned it so you must have been very sad. It will make you sad to look at them in the pictures..."

He shook his head and said, "No. I'm not sad at all. I'm just happy that you want to see them."

His face fell and he added, "I'm so sorry for not making you familiar with my parents. I should have been but I forgot in all these things."

I smiled as he said, "Let's take a small tour of the castle then."

I nodded and went beside him as we started to stroll through the passages. I was exhausted after all those walking but I found new strength to see the whole castle.

It was true that I hadn't been with Arashi all these days as I was venturing the city and was meeting with the people.

I should have been giving him some time and now that I found an opportunity to be with him, I wasn't going to miss this chance.

The castle was certainly very large but it wasn't larger than the palace. All those tapestries and antiques made it very beautiful in its dark glory.

The castle was made from dark coloured rocks thus it gave a beautiful look for the Kuro soldiers as well since their attire was also dark.

We took stairs and went to a different tower of the castle as Arashi said, "This was my mother's tower. She used to spent most of her time here with my father."

I nodded as we reached inside.

It was clean and it seemed like his parents were still using the rooms since not a single thing had been replaced.

He said looking at it, "Everything is the same just how it used to be. I didn't want to throw their belongings..."

I knew he just didn't want to forget their touch and presence. Their scent were lingering in the air and it made him feel like they were still here.