"Oh, shut up y/n. Are you drunked?" Usopp scoffs as he grips onto her arms. "Im so worried about you, you know?"

Y/n shakes her head, denying as she lets out a long belches. "Ooff- sorry." She giggles.

Nami then short chuckles.
"I bet she really is drunked."

Meanwhile, The King; Neptune and Zoro.

"If you resist, we'll have casualties on both sides." Neptune tells him. "Surrender with good grace- jamon, Zori!"

"It's Zoro!"

"You guys! Rupture the bubbles around them at once!" Minister of The right commands the guards. "It's better for us to fight them in the water." He tells the Minister of The Left who's hesistating.

"Ah, we've been driven to the wall." Stated Brook.

Usopp agrees. "You're right. This is no good. Hey, Nami!" He called Nami, looking left and right. "Nami?"

"Ah- oh, i dont want to be drown in the water again, please." Y/n mutters as she started to get sober once she sense her life is in danger again.

"Where is Nami-- woah, what?! How did she get that?"

In addition, Nami found some bubbly coral and made the whole room fill with air.

"--What?! All the water is gone?!"

Nami chuckles mockingly. "I just found a Bubbly Coral, this big." The taps on the Bubbly Coral which is bigger than her body.

"Woah, that's big!"

"Now!" Zoro smirks as he prepares to fight Neptune.  "Let's continue where we left off."

Y/n whines out. "I dont wanna watch all this fight, i want to eat!" She huff out exasperatedly. "Before we fight the bad guy later of course." She murmurs to herself in sulking tone.

--------------------------------------------------

On the other side.

"Well, hurry up and get ready!" Told Luffy to the big mermaid. "Let's go out, right now!"

"Huh? R-R-Right now? B-But i... I mean, i still..." Shirahoshi is still not sure if she should leave her tower, and Luffy says again he does not like her, causing her to cry some more.

"Alright, alright. I'll wait so just make up your mind." He half persuaded her, as he lays on the bed, both hands under his head.

--------------------------------------------------

Back to the crew.

"What have you guys done?!" Camie and Pappag are shocked that the crew tied up the guards and took Neptune hostage.

"No matter how i look at it, this is overkill!" Y/n exclaimed in disbelief, as she's also scolding him.

Brook later also agreed. "She's right! You should regret your actions!"

"You guys started this fight! So you're my accomplices, you idiots!" Zoro barks back at the two.

"Gaah! Not me!" Y/n waves her hand, denying before looking at Usopp and Brook with dissapointed face. "Tsk, tsk, what had you guys done? Tsk, tsk."

"....Which side are you on, y/n san?" They deadpan the girl.

Usopp and Brook's then comments stating they were just gonna look tough and run away.

"That's embarassing way to save yourself, though?" Y/n made a face as she sarcasticly sigh which made Usopp bonked her head.

"Shut up, you're not even helping!" Usopp scolded.