Step Dad Pt. 4 | Joseph Quinn

TW- Smut

Joe had just came back from filming in London. It was around 6:45pm. He told you to only cook food for you and Jessie and he'd get something from the set.

He walked in the house, expecting to see you and Jessie playing or eating food, however he saw you snuggled up in the sofa. Both asleep, the credits for Frozen on the screen, Jessie hogging the blankets as you slightly snored.

He snapped a picture on his phone before finding you a blanket for yourself. He gently draped it over and left a kiss on your forehead.

He headed over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. You heard him accidentally knock over something, jolting you awake. "Shit." He whisper yelled, praying you didn't wake up. It made you chuckle to yourself.

It was getting close to Jessie's bedtime, so you picked her up and carried her to bed. She stayed asleep as you tucked her in. Leaving her bedroom, you noticed Joe had left the bathroom door open slightly.

You silently entered, trying not to scare him. You locked the door and stripped off, joining him in the shower.

"Hey baby." You snaked your arms around his stomach. "And what do I owe this pleasure?" He charmingly said, attacking your lips with kisses. "Thought I'd join you since Jess is in bed asleep." "Did I wake you?" He asked. "Maybe, but I'm glad you did, if I'm being honest." His flirtatious smile appearing on his face.

He chose to wash your hair, then focused on washing your body, going extra slow. "I'm gonna get you squeaky clean." He teased. His hand slowly going over your breasts, lathered in soap. Teasing your now erect nipples. You let out a moan. "Has to be spotless." He whispered, now pinching at them. "No teasing." You told him.

"Why, are we saving it for the bedroom?" His breath tickled your neck as he whispered. He quickly washed the rest of your body, finishing up in the shower. You stood out, about to grab a towel when Joe's hand squeezed your ass.

You turned around, facing him, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. He picked you up, placing you on the counter, refusing to break the kiss apart. He stood in between your legs, his hands fondling around your thighs. "Fuck." You moaned, causing Joe to giggle in excitement.

His fingers toyed with your entrance, giving you foreplay. His neck kisses slowly made their way down to your breast, sucking a nipple up while his free hand played with the other nipple.

"Can I try something?" You interrupted. He gave a confused look, watching you jump off the counter. "Now it's your turn." You leaned and whispered to him. He hopped up on the counter and watched as you began teasing his bulge. His focus was fixated on watching you run your tongue across his length, letting a groan out. His hand wound up on your head, running through your wet hair. You allowed his length inside, giving him head.

"Fuck, Y/N. Good girl." His words making you take him a little more. He enjoyed every second of it. "Just like that, darling. I'm so close now." You felt him twitch, feeling just how close he was. Seconds before he could release, you stopped. He jumped off the side, getting you back on as he entered inside you. Pounding you hard and fast.

"That was so fucking hot, sweetheart." He said, out of breath as he watched you fall to pieces. Moans from both of you as you released together.

"Fuck, darling. Why haven't we done that before?" He giggled. He helped you off the side, leaving a kiss on your cheek. You dried the rest of your body and got dressed into your silk pyjamas, going straight to bed.

2 months later, Joe had his final day of filming. It was a special moment for him, so you brought Jessie on set to watch his final scene. You'd made friends with his cast mates and they all adored Jessie. They loved having you both on set.